TX-1 & Zer03 built by Zerosum Inertia

Handmade synthesizer artifacts.

Moderators: Kent, zerosum

Lakbra
Wiggling with Experience

TX-1 & Zer03 built by Zerosum Inertia

Post by Lakbra » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Proud owner of a TX-1 and a Zer03 built by the amazing craftsmanship of Mr. Zerosum himself. Really appreciate the hard work and effort into building these, and the art work is truly brutal, goes great with the murderous sounds inside these. The Zer03 is pure joystick fun, with plenty of phat tones and detuned madness to explore, really special. I really like pairing it with the TM-3, there's so many tones that you can really go crazy just fiddling around with those two.

Here are some pics!! :fap:

Best friends :deadbanana:

Here are some sounds too!

Mostly the TX-1 with some 8-bit noise input and simple modulation. It really excels at click noise beats, I basically use it for percussion sounds almost every time.

http://soundcloud.com/lakbra/n

You can really hear the Zer03 come in with that foreboding drone around midway through this track... TX-1 on percussive duties here as well

http://soundcloud.com/lakbra/subrachoid

Very happy to see this subforum come to fruition because I know there will be plenty of goodies coming through the pipes soon... Looks to be a busy year for you sir!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

YellowBlood
Common Wiggler

Post by YellowBlood » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am

Absolutely beautiful man! Sounds are really unique! and looks so good :love: :agonizer: :fap:

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 am

:party: :yay:
Seeing your pedals lined up there makes me want to build more pedals! :doh:
But I don't have time for that right now.(or anytime soon)

Cool photos, it's great to see them somewhere other than the shop!
Cools sounds too! Good to hear they are screaming and howling and getting into mischeif! :r2:

Lakbra
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Lakbra » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 pm

YellowBlood wrote:Absolutely beautiful man! Sounds are really unique! and looks so good :love: :agonizer: :fap:
Thanks a lot man!! Glad you liked the sounds, good to see someone else out there enjoying the fuck out of these like I do!
Cool photos, it's great to see them somewhere other than the shop!
Cools sounds too! Good to hear they are screaming and howling and getting into mischeif!
Thanks man!! Glad you liked them... It's strange that I have them together like that and have never actually ran one through the other, looks like I need to hit the studio and do that soon!

I like your pic too... the paint on it reeally looks like a :ninja: slashed someone with some swift sword movements :jedi: right infront of the box, that would explain the evil sounds it creates. :flamey:

:chug:

Return to “Zerosum Inertia”