request: FRAC 5823's?

Handmade synthesizer artifacts.

Moderators: Kent, zerosum

xpando
Wiggling with Experience

request: FRAC 5823's?

Post by xpando » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 pm

hey Brian :guinness: any chance you can be talked into doing a super small batch of frac 5823 noise generators? it would make an epic stocking stuffer or great way to kick off the new year.. just sayin' :party:
WTB:
Bugbrand (banana) - SYN2C, CTL2, ENV1
XROM (for the XBase09)

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:55 pm

No.
The cookies have already been baked.
The 5823 Noise Generator is a 5U module designed to be mounted in a synthesizers.com compatible cabinet. It consumes 1 space sometimes referred
to as a "Moog Unit".

The modules are tested on a QPS3 and QPS1, using the QDH20 cable harness for power distribution.
The system I use the modules in on a daily basis is powered by a QPS3, QDH20, and Q137 and the modules are mounted on QCR8 rack frames.
I guarantee it will work in the system I have listed and that is all I want to keep up with at the moment.
If your interested in the modules I build, buy them for the format they are designed for.
The noise generator is module #2 of a 3 piece family. It also wouldn't fit comfortably on a 3U panel.

xpando
Wiggling with Experience

Post by xpando » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 pm

zerosum wrote:No.
Ok
If your interested in the modules I build, buy them for the format they are designed for.
not everyone can afford to jump into every format and im one of those people. since it is your only non +5V module i figured it couldnt hurt to ask since it looked like it wouldnt be too hard to convert to frac and sometimes manufacturers are open to the idea if you make the request. obviously you're not.. fair enough.
WTB:
Bugbrand (banana) - SYN2C, CTL2, ENV1
XROM (for the XBase09)

Return to “Zerosum Inertia”