Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Discussion and support for KOMA Elektronik effects pedals, eurorack gear and all the other stuff we do...

Moderators: Kent, osterchrisi

Henfield
Better Chemistry through Sound

Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Post by Henfield » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:21 am

Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to offer your 3.5 mm attenuator cable in 1/4" so that you can use them with your pedals or a 5U modular?
For Sale/Trade: All of my Euro, as I am jumping back into MU: 14U 84 hp Euro case and Pulp Logic 1U tiles. Willing to trade towards MU Modules, Dotcom Box 11 case, QCR8 rack frames, and Moogerfooger and Minifooger pedals!

tektoktiktak
Common Wiggler

Re: Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Post by tektoktiktak » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 am

Henfield wrote:Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to offer your 3.5 mm attenuator cable in 1/4" so that you can use them with your pedals or a 5U modular?
We are working on different cable designs and we received this question more often the past few weeks. In the works, no release dates yet...
http://www.koma-elektronik.com

~
~
.---.
`---'=.
| | |
| |='
`---'

Henfield
Better Chemistry through Sound

Re: Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Post by Henfield » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:48 pm

tektoktiktak wrote:
Henfield wrote:Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to offer your 3.5 mm attenuator cable in 1/4" so that you can use them with your pedals or a 5U modular?
We are working on different cable designs and we received this question more often the past few weeks. In the works, no release dates yet...
Thank you, just keep us updated! I would buy at least a few of these, maybe more depending on price point and how well they work!
For Sale/Trade: All of my Euro, as I am jumping back into MU: 14U 84 hp Euro case and Pulp Logic 1U tiles. Willing to trade towards MU Modules, Dotcom Box 11 case, QCR8 rack frames, and Moogerfooger and Minifooger pedals!

Return to “KOMA Elektronik”