KOMA RH-301 - Tap Tempo Masterclock / LFO / ADSR Pedal!

Discussion and support for KOMA Elektronik effects pedals, eurorack gear and all the other stuff we do...

Moderators: Kent, osterchrisi

krz
Ultra Wiggler

Post by krz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:41 am

All the KOMA links in this thread are outdated. iirc any 2013 posted KOMA links are also outdated.

eskobaba
Common Wiggler

Post by eskobaba » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:20 am

It says divider but u can aslo send a faster signal so it is also a clock multiplier?
There's a lot of activity, a lot. There are a pair right next to the hydrophone, those are probably the loudest animals. There's one single seal that is on my left and it seems to be watching the mother and pup that were near the hydrophone.

WTB: Elby CGS 734 ASR

eskobaba
Common Wiggler

Post by eskobaba » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Nevermind.. just checked the panel design, got my answer there :doh:
There's a lot of activity, a lot. There are a pair right next to the hydrophone, those are probably the loudest animals. There's one single seal that is on my left and it seems to be watching the mother and pup that were near the hydrophone.

WTB: Elby CGS 734 ASR

SamUK
Wiggling with Experience

Post by SamUK » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:07 am

Just seen that this is on sale, got a couple of questions.

Is there a downloadable PDF of the manual somewhere?

I'd like to use it with my Moog Voyager, anyone else doing this?

Is there any way to reduce to output voltage from 0-7.6V to 0-5V to match what the Voyager wants, or do I just need to use some attenuators?

tektoktiktak
Common Wiggler

Post by tektoktiktak » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Hey SamUK!

Hereby the manual (http://bit.ly/1uBff2B), soon we will release updates of all the manuals, which we will also make available for download!

When you would like to use the RH301 with a Voyager (as I recall it does not have input attenuation) you can attenuate the output with a attenuator or an attenuator cable, our other products have attenuators for the outputs, but space wise it was not possible with this unit.
http://www.koma-elektronik.com

~
~
.---.
`---'=.
| | |
| |='
`---'

dude
fuck yeah!

Post by dude » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:43 am

i love this thing. use it all the time!

recently i picked up an old moog the source mk2. it has a din sync input but i can't get the two units to speak together.

i have never messed with din sync. i believe my source to have the 3.2 chip. i have no idea what firmware is on the koma. bought a while ago and never updated. just worked right out of the box for me.

zpeakabonk
Learning to Wiggle

Post by zpeakabonk » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:55 am

Just Bought one, can't wait to try it in combination with my Machine studio

Crowyote
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Crowyote » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:40 am

SamUK wrote:Just seen that this is on sale, got a couple of questions.

Is there a downloadable PDF of the manual somewhere?

I'd like to use it with my Moog Voyager, anyone else doing this?

Is there any way to reduce to output voltage from 0-7.6V to 0-5V to match what the Voyager wants, or do I just need to use some attenuators?
Will it damage the Voyager or any other Moog pedals if you don't attenuate?

I've been using it for several months with no problems, but I do notice the LFOs being quite powerful and always having a drastic effect!

I have a CP-251 . . . so should I just always send it through there and us the attenuator and turn it towards the (-) negative side?

Also a really big question . . . what are a list of pedals and effects I can send the envelope output to?

I have yet to find anything compatible . . . Does it need to be attenuated as well?

Return to “KOMA Elektronik”