Updated Master Legend

home of post-70s electronics

Moderators: Kent, bartlebooth

rodrigo
Common Wiggler

Updated Master Legend

Post by rodrigo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:44 am

This document is several years old, and some of the symbols are known these days (thanks to some final touches from @mlogger), so I've updated the document.

I had originally posted it to the Yahoo group, but that seems dead these days, so I'll post it here.

If there are even newer symbols and/or more info, let me know and I can edit the doc with it.
Attachments
Ciat-Lonbarde paper circuit Master Legend
Ciat-Lonbarde paper circuit Master Legend
Master Legend.jpg (796.8 KiB) Viewed 288 times
Last edited by rodrigo on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

peloazul
Common Wiggler

Post by peloazul » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:11 pm

I saw this over on the C-L facebook group, and now here too! Easier to find here!

Thanks for this super resource! I was reading through the paper circuits osmond files and ???? at some of the symbols.

Dad
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Dad » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Super helpful!

nrrrd
Common Wiggler

Post by nrrrd » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:21 am

This is brilliant, thanks for doing this.

I've been looking into the symbols myself and I agree with all but one of the symbols. I might be wrong of course! :)

I think the circle with a smaller circle and three terminals could be a 4.5 to 65pF variable capacitor (trimming capacitor). I've seen a picture of the deerhorns assembled in a workshop in Berlin (I can't find the picture now, of course!) and that is what it looks like to me.

I'm prepared to be wrong and I don't have Facebook so this might have been thrashed out already over there.

Edit: here's the picture:

Last edited by nrrrd on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

nrrrd
Common Wiggler

Post by nrrrd » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:26 am

I've looked in the Osmond PCB file for the Deerhorn Berlin, and that part is called "rrrcaptrim", so I think I am right and it is a variable / trimming capacitor. :)

I'll probably have a go at making the Deerhorn Berlin paper circuit (but on perfboard) when I've completed a couple of other projects.

Return to “Ciat-Lonbarde”