home of post-70s electronics

Moderators: Kent, bartlebooth

igormpc
Wiggling with Experience

Post by igormpc » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 am

beautiful!! :yay:
do you have a pic from inside? :D

my tarp:

VauxFlores wrote:One of my recent CL builds - a ruggedized rendition of a Fourses Tarp that'll hopefully weather the road a little better than some of my earlier stuff that was built into cigar boxes and cutlery trays and whatnot...

VauxFlores
Common Wiggler

Post by VauxFlores » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:59 am

Yes indeedy - sorry for the delay - had to roast a bird for the family. Its nothing too fancy - a standard Tarp broken out to bananas. I built on acrylic instead of cardboard and mounted it to the panel with like 30mm standoffs. The only other thing non-standard is breaking out the pots to the bottom of the middle panel. The outputs connect to bananas with a capacitor between the jack and the output for the usual safety reasons.

Dad
Learning to Wiggle

Re: CiatLonbarde DIY gallery

Post by Dad » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:14 pm

wanted to do a rungling based system
lil sidrassi, old mr grassi, phosphate of aluminum crystal simulator
originally there were two ultrasound filters in the box but on one of them both pots caught on fire, so I just took it out for now bc I'm too lazy to troubleshoot rn and pretty inexperienced
signals hooked up to bananas and then to quarter inch to triple banana adapters for more flexible routing, currently sending the signal through a talkbox primarily

Repeater
Phantom Powers

Post by Repeater » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:36 pm

20200217_142231.jpg
Extended Double Rollz5. It'll be the "house band" at a local weirdo music venue. If you're ever in Rochester, NY and want to take it for a spin, feel free to get in touch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HZR
Common Wiggler

Post by HZR » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:09 am

This is my first attempt in building paper circuits:

My Lil Sidrassi

fritzlang
Learning to Wiggle

Post by fritzlang » Thu May 07, 2020 7:47 pm

has anyone done the delay module from the cocoquantus? i still cant fully understand ciat lonbarde's website and schematics, maybe the info is out there but i haven't found anything helpulf :help:

Return to “Ciat-Lonbarde”