My eurorack MFOS 16 step sequencer

Discussion & Documentation for Ray Wilson's synths, modules and noise boxes.

Moderators: Kent, dslocum, synthcube

romain
Learning to Wiggle

My eurorack MFOS 16 step sequencer

Post by romain » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello World !

As I think I'm still a noobie in DIY (started just two years ago without any single knowledge in electronics), I'm very proud to share you my project that I started one year ago and finished just yesterday : the MFOS 16 step sequencer in eurorack version.

I'm also very proud because I thought I would never be able to make a thing like that !

This took me a long time because I wanted to do both panel and PCB myself and I also wanted sliders. And because of the sliders, the panel wasn't really a piece of cake, like really not at all ! :goo:
I had to be very patient and survive frustration of missing the first try.

But this is it, my baby is working very well, it is my first sequencer and it's rocking. I realize now how this kind of modules is essential in a modular system, I already had so much of fun with it :loves:

I will not talk too much and finish my post with some pictures, but I just wanted to thank and throwing a lot of love to Ray Wilson, whatever where he is now. Nothing would have been possible without him and what he left us

johnstilton
Common Wiggler

Re: My eurorack MFOS 16 step sequencer

Post by johnstilton » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:19 pm

This is inspirational. I have a set of these PCBs and have been thinking about how to implement a build on a 4U 17"x7 panel.

Grumble
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: My eurorack MFOS 16 step sequencer

Post by Grumble » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:28 pm

Very nice build! Wiring must have been a pain.... 😁👍🏻

Return to “Music From Outer Space”