MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your Wiard!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your Wiard!
Muff Wiggler
Oh it will. :sb:
pas
Hmmm, muff you must've quoted someone's pic of a wiard system at some point anyway can't wait to see it
dogoftears
Muff Wiggler wrote:
I'm just getting burned out , I've been trying to get this system together for almost five years now (over four and a half....) and am still waiting on the last couple of things to get sorted. I just need to keep being patient but it's starting to get hard after all this time.

based on the pics ive seen of what you DO have, i'm gonna classify this as a 1st world problem thumbs up

can't wait to hear it shriek one day...
Muff Wiggler

Muff Wiggler
Augmented by this:

IMG_1411cp by Muff Wiggler, on Flickr

... And an Evenfall MiniModular

pas
goddamn, we're not worthy
rico loverde
holy beejesus!!! every time i see those pics Mike i get all warm and tingly.
Bricks
omfuckingnom
numan7
we're not worthy beautiful subsystems, muff -- i can't wait to see them all in one assembly!

woah and i don't think seen your 1200 modules before - will the rack-ears eventually have the breakout/toggle switches installed (or are they already there, but just really really small confused )?

cheers
Muff Wiggler
Yeah, the new ears and toggle switches are all installed, those are just old pics...

numan7
woah an 6u high opening has appeared in the fabric of my euroracks...

cheers
slow_riot
glad you got it safely... looking good!!!
slow_riot
here's mine:

slow_riot
the final gap in the 300 frame will be filled with another sequantizer. the blacet vco will be replaced with a noisering (which currently needs repair).

The 1U gap will be filled by a custom 1U panel made by Hinton Instruments with Precision Amplifier for microphone, and with dual 4 into 1 mixers going into balanced line drivers as a mixer and output stage.

Hinton Instruments supplies the power to both cases, something which makes a big difference to the sound of the system.
numan7
w00t some new birds flew in:

smile mmmm so nice Lotsa LoveWiard !

hmmm..... don't think i'm quite done yet, though... for example, i'd still like to convert each of the noisering/anti pairs into proper 300-series layouts, as well as maybe add some blacet miniwaves (or richter megawaves) in another 3U row beneath the 311C.

cheers

but this
themanthatwasused
numan7
Looking more and more like a complete instrument!
thumbs up
thesnow
wow, that is gorgeous. respect!

numan7 wrote:
w00t some new birds flew in:

smile mmmm so nice Lotsa LoveWiard !

hmmm..... don't think i'm quite done yet, though... for example, i'd still like to convert each of the noisering/anti pairs into proper 300-series layouts, as well as maybe add some blacet miniwaves (or richter megawaves) in another 3U row beneath the 311C.

cheers

but this
beyourdog
Allez, showtime..
[/img]
chamomileshark
Her's mine. Never get a nice pic because it's in a dark corner so I need to use flash. Mostly unpatched at the moment, off to the left is the Frac modular with a blue Noise ring, Boogie and Borg 2 filter.

The 300 system is

2 x Sequantizer
2 x Classic VCO
2 x Waveform City
2 x Envelators
1 Omni Filter
1 Borg filter
1 Wogglebug
1 Mixolator
New Controller

One day I'd like to get a nice case for it but it won't be soon.

[/img]
drumsofd00m
Very nice systems, everyone. @chamomileshark, it's a bit of a (luxury) problem to find the perfect housing for larger than sixpack 300 systems... the panel layout suggests a completely horizontal arrangement, like Muff's, while the joystick controller calls for a standard rack, preferably a light one from SKB or Gator due to the weight and depth of the modules; then again, these aren't available beyond 12U, and ergonomy is better with slanted positioning.

I've been told that Grundorf plan to make their stuff available in Europe this year, and I hope to check this one out:
http://www.grundorf.com/index.php?type=CASE&menu=C&application=SL&appt ype=9&model=SLB-14C
14U, slim, slanted, and looks like you can opt for a drawer in the bottom for patch cords, patch sheets etc.
davidh
nice systems Guinness ftw!

mine is very humble for now, even no eletricity, but one patch cable hihi

but wait, i will come back before this summer

eef
Go here:
http://www.wiard.com/modular/300series/

to see pictures of my 300 series modules (not the new controller).

No, I am not being flip, I was told that mine were photographed for the web page before they shipped them out.

Immortality!

drumsofd00m
Welcome back, so to say! cookie?!?

Alas Rico, what did you do. ...?!? seriously, i just don't get it
causticlogic
drumsofd00m wrote:
Alas Rico, what did you do. ...?!? seriously, i just don't get it

My thoughts exactly.
Of course I should talk. I sold my 12 module system a while ago...
But as of this week it sounds like I'm buying a portion of it back! This is fun! w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 2 of 5