MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Metasonix Suitcase Jam
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author Metasonix Suitcase Jam

Muff Wiggler

still just in the early stages of 'getting to know' this metasonix suitcase synth. this thing is crazy, it's so sensitive, i find you have to work very slowly with knobs and settings and interactions, and there's SO MUCH in these yellow boxes when you explore carefully...

anyway, nothing particularily fancy, but cool in the amount of variety from some minimalism

one single pattern from a mobuis sequencer repeating over and over drives four Metasonix modules. I'm not saying which ones but there is an Agonizer in there, and the vco is also probably a safe bet, no?

one pattern from a mobius, 4 metasonix modules. a tiny bit of external audio processing by a MOTM ADSR and MOTM VCA.

just jamming and messing around, don't expect drums or quality mixdown or anything. have fun. watch your speakers.

click here to check out the mp3

zerosum

:shock:
Thanks for sharing smile You know I love hearing this stuff!(right?)

Quote:
there's SO MUCH in these yellow boxes when you explore carefully...

Thats what I'm saying, but I say that too much and I think people think I'm easily amused...or something...
And thats just with my TM-1 and TM-7 experiences.

lol The dogs just went running out of the room, I wish you could have seen it lol

Quote:
i find you have to work very slowly with knobs and settings and interactions

yup exclamation grin Too bad most users arent patient enough to do that evil
OR maybe its just that they want it to sound like their other gear and get pissed off when it doesn't do that even though it is advertised not to sound like anything else...hmmm...

Nice work man, thanks for giving me a taste of what it would be like to be in front of all those modules(which will happen one day I swear!!)

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1