MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Stick your video doodles here.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45, 46, 47  Next [all]
Author Stick your video doodles here.
SlickJohnson
Music video I made for a buddy, would love to hear what y'all think about it:

Annie Socoria
A short clip of some live video feedback mixed with a test pattern generator via a "dirty" mixer (a couple of pots). Output boosted with Archer video enhancer. Sync goes nuts when the vertical line traverses the centre of the screen. I'm pretty sure the tv set has a weak or bad blue gun. Audio is a JPG of the centre frame of the sequence processed in Sunvox sample module with added reverb.

Panasonic WV-3230 camera
BK Precision 1211C Colour Pattern Generator
"Dirty" video mixer (a couple o' pots)
Archer 15-1955A Video Processor
4Port FJ-104AV video distribution amplifier
EZcap.tv usb capture device
27" JVC CRT TV (found at side of road)
"Flying Sweeney" rotary camera mount at approximately 90 degrees
nerdware
Too short! Dancing Star
nickciontea
SlickJohnson wrote:
Music video I made for a buddy, would love to hear what you y'all think about it:

Looks fuckin rad dude! love the guitar solo!
Annie Socoria
nerdware wrote:
Too short! Dancing Star

Well, the entire video sequence is about 18 minutes long...
(still working on the audio)
nerdware
My comment itself was too short. d'oh! I understand that its an exerpt, but wow, that's a short one. Is the full version online somewhere? 18 mins is only slightly longer than your other vids - which I also enjoyed. Thanks.
Ty
SlickJohnson wrote:
Music video I made for a buddy, would love to hear what you y'all think about it:

Good stuff. I like the guitar solo and the stuff you are doing at 2:35. Nice feedback form instead of just feedback for feedbacks sake. Ver Nize.

My only criticism would be the uninspired use of One Got Fat. There is some fun and weird ftg in there and we are seeing the same few seconds over and over. Use tidbits of that film to make a "story" that is missed by the performer's performances.

Freakin sweet dude. Rockin' Banana!
Annie Socoria
nerdware wrote:
Is the full version online somewhere?

Full version of above sequence:

Audio drone is made from jpg stills of the video loaded into Sunvox sampler module with additional processing. As seen in the thumbnail, the individual frames when the two sources "mix" are quite vibrant and colourful.

I start flipping the switches on the pattern generator at around 16 minutes in.
nerdware
Oh my, that's intense. This is fun! This is fun! This is fun!

Thanks!
Arturo00
SlickJohnson wrote:

No shit. That GUM album is terrific.

Great work!
SlickJohnson
Ty wrote:
SlickJohnson wrote:

Good stuff. I like the guitar solo and the stuff you are doing at 2:35. Nice feedback form instead of just feedback for feedbacks sake. Ver Nize.

My only criticism would be the uninspired use of One Got Fat. There is some fun and weird ftg in there and we are seeing the same few seconds over and over. Use tidbits of that film to make a "story" that is missed by the performer's performances.

Freakin sweet dude. Rockin' Banana!

Yeah, I'm still pretty unhappy with that bit about it. He had a crazy tight schedule for me, less then 4 days start to finish including editing. I need to learn how to be quicker with premiere so I can spend more time on richer content.

I really appreciate the feedback dude! Cheers!
nerdware

EDIT: https://vimeo.com/174991268
Backroads
^^^ that was awesome
nerdware
Thanks. Prismatic Rays FTW.

EDIT: https://vimeo.com/174944192
mk
the prismatic ray vids look awesome. what else are you using here?
Dirty_Bill
nerdware wrote:
Thanks. Prismatic Rays FTW.

I missed these somehow, nice work!
Dirty_Bill
Live demo I did with limiting to a few modules (cortex, 1x prismatic, QuadLFOs, maths, mixer, SensTrans, Wogglebug, cheap security cam feedback), it's low res so only watch it quarter screen please! sad banana

http://vimeo.com/175922268
arbito
I have a friendly suggestion for everyone that uses Vimeo. Please include a url link for us tablet users. There's pages of blank posts, only way for me to see them is on a desktop. Would love to leave comments. w00t
nerdware
mk wrote:
the prismatic ray vids look awesome. what else are you using here?

Thanks. It's hard to remember which vids used which modules. d'oh! Modules I can be sure I used here: VWGs, VBM, AD LFOV, VC, and of course, 3 PRs.
nerdware
Dirty_Bill wrote:
I missed these somehow, nice work!

Thanks, Bill!
nerdware
Dirty_Bill wrote:
Live demo I did with limiting to a few modules (cortex, 1x prismatic, QuadLFOs, maths, mixer, SensTrans, Wogglebug, cheap security cam feedback), it's low res so only watch it quarter screen please! sad banana

That's the wonderful/frustrating thing about feedback - you can do so much without using a single module. Add a few modules and you can get amazing results. Add everything you've got and it all turns to mush. But get it just right and wonderful things happen. Like this. applause
nerdware
arbito wrote:
I have a friendly suggestion for everyone that uses Vimeo. Please include a url link for us tablet users. There's pages of blank posts, only way for me to see them is on a desktop. Would love to leave comments. w00t

Opps, sorry. I've added links to my last 2 vid posts.
Dirty_Bill
Hmmm. Url added. Very odd as I can play the video fine on my iPad on the Vimeo website, but embeds don't work? Is this a known forum issue?

EDIT: I did some research and it looks like vBulletin uses flash to embed Vimeo videos?
nerdware
YouTube is fine but Vimeo vids on this page don't appear on my Android tablet. very frustrating
arbito
Dirty_Bill wrote:
Hmmm. Url added. Very odd as I can play the video fine on my iPad on the Vimeo website, but embeds don't work? Is this a known forum issue?

EDIT: I did some research and it looks like vBulletin uses flash to embed Vimeo videos?

Yup, no embed.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45, 46, 47  Next [all]
Page 42 of 47