MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Klavis Twin Wave
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Klavis Twin Wave
scottmoon
Mercutio wrote:
Here a demo in the OFFSET mode

https://soundcloud.com/supercrysalis/tw-x1-twin-waves-demo-offset-mode  /s-tQzOK

Sounds perty thumbs up
Mercutio
Thank you guys !

Here a demo of the Supersaw

Oscillo 1 = supersaw (spread driven by Oscillo 2)

Oscillo 2 = LFO ( Sine in Sync mode- manually tweaked +++slower divisoon to highr multiplication by hands)) => Oscillo 1 and filter

Osicllo output 1 go to Korga

I introduce Modcan Dual LFO in the second part

Twin Waves supersaw
lohacker
Nice and crisp supersaw here, thanks again Mercutio we're not worthy
Mercutio
Here 2 demo with Analog Rytm.

I change algo by hand (in waiting META MODE ?), beat = Analog Rytm (Sorry for the poor mix...again)

Moving thru algo (Beat = Analog Rytm)

Some beats (Analog Rytm) and bassline (Twin waves + SSF Pole ZERO)+ fx (Twin waves + SSF MMF) (Sorry for the poor mix...again)

Jam with Analog Rytm
Zentek
Mercutio wrote:
I change algo by hand (in waiting META MODE ?)[

OK OK... understood ! hihi
You're not the first, and likely not the last one asking for it.
So, CV control of algo selection will be in the next update w00t

No need to postpone your acquisition: firmware updates are done via a simple audio file.
Pighood
A word of advice chaps: make sure to have the module sent to a SECURED location; my Amazon parcel was stolen from my front porch this morning.
Mercutio
Bad news,

Doesn't Amazon deliver in hands ? Check with them !
Pighood
Update: Amazon's delivery service is staffed by monkeypotatoes. After all that aggravation, I came home from work later in the evening and guess what was sitting on my welcome mat.

Word of advice to the aforementioned bonobospuds: DON'T MARK A PARCEL AS DELIVERED UNTIL YOU FUCKING DELIVER IT.

Now she sits in my P9 thusly:

As for the anticipatory fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap...

I assure you, it's well warranted.

fap fap fap...
Mercutio
applause

Good nexs ! Enjoy this little beast !....
Zentek
Pighood wrote:

Word of advice to the aforementioned bonobospuds: DON'T MARK A PARCEL AS DELIVERED UNTIL YOU FUCKING DELIVER IT.

lol!
Had a good laugh!

Enjoy your new module.
Thanks
doskonale
I really love this dual OSC by Klavis.

I was at the release party and got to spend some time with it. I also had a demo from the designer himself (thanks Zentek !).

The price/performance/features/HP ratio is just fantastic, IMHO.

I love the vectors and the noise waveforms.

I also have their Logic module, which is small and very handy (touch button, flip flop, and cv control of the logic operations). No thread on Muff at the moment. Might post something when the time comes.
starthief
Zentek wrote:
Pighood wrote:
How to obtain in the USA? Website says available through Amazon only....no listing.

After some delay, our modules are available in the US and Europe It's peanut butter jelly time!
http://www.klavis.com/index.php/buy

Any idea when they'll be back in stock in the US? Unfortunately the European Amazon stores don't deliver to the US.
Zymos
Until they perfect their delivery drones, if someone screws up with delivery, it's not Amazon's fault, it's the carrier's.
And beyond that, they are usually willing, with no hassle, to send a replacement if you tell them something was lost or stolen.
Pighood
Zymos wrote:
Until they perfect their delivery drones, if someone screws up with delivery, it's not Amazon's fault, it's the carrier's.
And beyond that, they are usually willing, with no hassle, to send a replacement if you tell them something was lost or stolen.

I will testify to this. Shoddy lazy carrier. Amazon sent a replacement before I took delivery of the original order, and it should be back in their warehouse by now.
kriskeyman
Where do I buy this module? Amazon link on website shows unavailable.
Mercutio
Hi,

Send a message here

http://www.facebook.com/Klavis-1422997557740172/?fref=ts
Zentek
kriskeyman wrote:

Yes. There's a shortage.
It will be available again in a few days.
Thank you for being patient.
Eric
cliffemu
Zentek wrote:
Mercutio wrote:

No need to postpone your acquisition: firmware updates are done via a simple audio file.

How do you think you'll implement the meta mode? If somehow there was a way to change algos while still having CV control of the 2 params that would be really ace. Just curious.
Zentek
cliffemu wrote:
Zentek wrote:
Mercutio wrote:

How do you think you'll implement the meta mode? If somehow there was a way to change algos while still having CV control of the 2 params that would be really ace. Just curious.

It would be implemented as an alternate use of the FM jack.
Zentek
Zentek wrote:
kriskeyman wrote:

Yes. There's a shortage.
It will be available again in a few days.
Thank you for being patient.
Eric

Back in stock ! thumbs up
kriskeyman
...and ordered!
chapelier fou
Does anyone noticed inconsistencies when using the quantizer ?
I am talking about glitches and what seems to be missed notes at reasonably high speeds.
Zentek
chapelier fou wrote:
Does anyone noticed inconsistencies when using the quantizer ?
I am talking about glitches and what seems to be missed notes at reasonably high speeds.

We got feedback about some users getting instability with the quantizer.
We can't tell if it's due to the source voltage being noisy or via the supply or what else. We didn't get that here; maybe because our setup is more modest than most. :-)
Don't worry, we're on it and a firmware release will come in a few days.
Sorry for the trouble and thank you for reporting.

Eric
chapelier fou
Many thanks.
That's an awesome module you've made there !
rustyjaw
Man this thing looks so nice, great features for a very reasonable price.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 3 of 8