● REC WAIT/LOOPER : press X+REC (only if Hermod is not slaved)
- if Hermod is stopped, it will wait for you to play a note before starting to play and record (punch in).
- if Hermod is already playing, it will wait for the next bar to restart the player and enable the recording.
- pressing REC again will end the recording and will set the track length to the recording time, like a looper (from 1 bar to 16 bar).
- tip: pressing X+Y+REC will enable the looper with hard recording.
● MULTITRACK RECORDING: press STEP+REC to enable multitrack recording (omni mode). Up to 8 routed tracks (via midi in, usb in, cv/gate in, ...) can be recorded at the same time.
● RESTART: press SEQ+PLAY to restart (re-sync) all tracks.
● New SETTINGS > CLOCK > CV CLOCK OUT (G1+RUN, G2+RUN, G3+RUN...). If set, the CV voice will output 5V if Hermod is playing and 0V if Hermod is stopped.
● New SETTINGS > CLOCK > CLOCK SOURCE (TRANSP OFF). If set, the clock will be internal but Hermod will not send transport midi messages (CLOCK, START, STOP, ...) to the midi/usb host/usb device outputs.
● New SETTINGS > MIDI IN > PROG CHANGE (OFF, ALL, 1, 2, 3, ...16). Now you can select the channel of Program Change midi message (in order to switch between sequences).
● New LFO RATE values, to make it slower : 6/1, 8/1, 16/1, 32/1, 64/1, 128/1.
● FX SCALE : TRANSPOSE range increased (-36...36 instead of -12...+12).
● Autoload template project : if you name a project as "_", it will always be loaded at startup, even if you saved or loaded an other project more recently, making it easier to have a template project.
● Freeze when changing sequences in slave mode, and receiving midi notes.
● Freeze when generating patterns with the randomizer.
● Improved delay when recording notes via the midi input.
● When changing sequences (with PLAY+SEQ), sometimes, tracks were not reset to their beginning.
● When assigning an effect parameter (modMatrix) to CVA, it was not possible to change the value in the effect view.
● FX CHANCE was not playing the first note (if affected by sync chance).
● When SETTINGS > CV IN > TRACK X = CV/GATE AB/CD, this input CV value was used to define the mid-value of the LFO effect (now you have to use only SETTINGS > CV IN > TRACK X = MOD A/B/C/D).
● Now the LFO will not run when Hermod is stopped.
● After loading a project, sometimes, MOD tracks were displayed as NOTE tracks on the screen.
● Held note when using the FX MIDI OUTPUT and overlapping the same note.
● FX MIDI : now if INPUT MOD is not set to CC1, CC1 can't control the modulation anymore.
● HARD REC was not usable when the current track was set to MOD.
● CV inputs (ABCD) accuracy greatly improved.