MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Nerdsynth NerdSEQ - eurorack tracker/sampler
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next [all]
Author Nerdsynth NerdSEQ - eurorack tracker/sampler
behndy
mooof. a reference to Lula being released? lol. not.... intentionally? i just REALLY LIKE TENTACLED THINGS. think i have 5 octopus inclusive tats?

d'awwwwwwwwww! thanks! i am EXCITED to learn this Sexy Betsy.
guigui
behndy wrote:
mooof. a reference to Lula being released? lol. not.... intentionally? i just REALLY LIKE TENTACLED THINGS. think i have 5 octopus inclusive tats?

d'awwwwwwwwww! thanks! i am EXCITED to learn this Sexy Betsy.

I'm kind of surprised (I don't know if that's the word I was looking for) that you knew what I was talking about.
behndy
boof. with our No One Matters But The US media and all the insane political stuff going on here it's hard, but i try!

The Wife is from Chile and helps me stay less ignorant.
guigui
behndy wrote:
boof. with our No One Matters But The US media and all the insane political stuff going on here it's hard, but i try!

The Wife is from Chile and helps me stay less ignorant.

Hey, that's awesome! Saludos sudamericanos!

If her family is at Chile, I hope it's all fine with them.
behndy
thank you for the concern! that is very nice of you.

luckily, they are all well.
Dogma
So good, man I love this thing, gotta get that trigger expander!

I love the lfo visual info, super super handy
firestARTer
brandonlogic wrote:
firestARTer wrote:

- Added PR

what is PR?

Did someone figured out yet what it is?
deltaphoenix
firestARTer wrote:
brandonlogic wrote:
firestARTer wrote:

- Added PR

what is PR?

Without owning a NerdSeq (yet), my guess is Pendulum Ratchet which is a Buchla Format module that combined time divisions and ratchets, so you are providing additional ratchets that have more time divisions.
firestARTer
deltaphoenix wrote:
firestARTer wrote:
brandonlogic wrote:
firestARTer wrote:

- Added PR

what is PR?

Without owning a NerdSeq (yet), my guess is Pendulum Ratchet which is a Buchla Format module that combined time divisions and ratchets, so you are providing additional ratchets that have more time divisions.

Haha, that's a good one...but not correct This is fun!
skylab001
firestARTer wrote:
brandonlogic wrote:
firestARTer wrote:

- Added PR

what is PR?

Not yet, I’ve seen it in the menu but have no clue what it does. Curious though.
behndy
support for Puerto Rico in these troubled times?

Plump Ruckus? Penny Retention? Penultimate Raisin?

i.... was too wrecked after work to set mines up last night. trying after work today, have the next too days off.
polsab
firestARTer wrote:
brandonlogic wrote:
firestARTer wrote:

- Added PR

what is PR?

Piano roll ?!?!
glassofwater
man, the updates to the drummatrix, specifically euclidean mode + that the cursor goes back to drummatrix mode if last used is great!
induktor
glassofwater wrote:
man, the updates to the drummatrix, specifically euclidean mode + that the cursor goes back to drummatrix mode if last used is great!

+1! Really slick! So good for quickly coming up with pattern variations.
jmax313
for those wondering...

"PRTR → Probability percentage for the Trigger column. This affects any value from
the trigger column but no general gating issued by the note gating. The functionality
is the same as described for the Note probability."

I'm pretty sure this is what "Added PR function for the trigger16 Expanders" is.
firestARTer
jmax313 wrote:
for those wondering...

"PRTR → Probability percentage for the Trigger column. This affects any value from
the trigger column but no general gating issued by the note gating. The functionality
is the same as described for the Note probability."

I'm pretty sure this is what "Added PR function for the trigger16 Expanders" is.

Doesn't have anything to do with probabilities.

Only who figures out and explains what it does is the winner nanners
-S.L-
PR - Marketing It's peanut butter jelly time!
Dogma
Pattern reset?
mosorensen
psychedelic rhythms, phat ratcheting?
Glitchmachines
Portamento Range
firestARTer
Haha you are still all guessing smile But lucky shots (which might have brought already good answers) don't count w00t
cl1ck
Think I got it. It's actually kind of a piano roll hihi

Setting the note value in the PR settings defines the base note.
Then trigger column 1 in the drum matrix is the base note, column 2 is a note higher, and so on. When setting multiple triggers on the same row, the right most note gets out.

The note values and triggers come out of CV and trigger outs of the corresponding channel of the NerdSEQ.

By pressing OK in the PR setting you can disable outputting the triggers on the expander and only use it as a piano roll.

Already made some super quick arpeggios by using the new euclidean input method. nanners
firestARTer
cl1ck wrote:
Think I got it. It's actually kind of a piano roll hihi

Setting the note value in the PR settings defines the base note.
Then trigger column 1 in the drum matrix is the base note, column 2 is a note higher, and so on. When setting multiple triggers on the same row, the right most note gets out.

The note values and triggers come out of CV and trigger outs of the corresponding channel of the NerdSEQ.

By pressing OK in the PR setting you can disable outputting the triggers on the expander and only use it as a piano roll.

Already made some super quick arpeggios by using the new euclidean input method. nanners

It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! BINGO!!! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!

Haha, i was implementing this actually for a joke, but found out it was very funny to play with it :-)

So yes, a piano roll, but upside down. You see also the piano key colours on the drummatrix trigger numbers Mr. Green
-S.L-
let's face it, I was really close hihi w00t
SB-SIX
It's amazing to see the total absence of annoying bugs in such a complex product. Really well done!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next [all]
Page 38 of 40