Unleash the power of your Disting(s) ***

Discussion and support for Expert Sleepers' Silent Way software and hardware.

Moderators: Kent, os

javes777
Common Wiggler

Unleash the power of your Disting(s) ***

Post by javes777 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:27 am

*** if you have Lemur, a device that runs it and a way to get midi to your Disting(s) including the midi breakout or select bus expanders ***

Hi all,

Please find attached my Disting Lemur template.

For version 4.14.

It has :-
  • Selectable algorithms from a list which can be filtered (to categories that made sense to me at least)
    All functions of the inputs and outputs listed
    All the parameters names, their value ranges and defaults for each algorithm (except Z).
    Preset saving and recalling (but not for the algorithms - see below)
    Midi channel select for each Disting
    Can send the same value from slot 1 to all other slots if you have them all set to VCO for example. (But you have to select the algorithm individually - see below)
    Can set Z directly or free it so it uses the CV input (you can recall Z or not with the presets)
    Notes for Z - like press to tigger etc.
Your Lemur will need to send midi from target 1 for this template to work (my FH-2 template uses target 0)

Please note, that the Distings don’t respond well to bulk algo changes (either set by CC or select bus). So the presets do not save and recall the algos at this time. You can still set them from the app, but you just have to do it for each slot.

Further to the above, setting the algorithms by CC does not save them to Preset 0 on the Disting, so you have to do that manually if you want the same algorithm to load after your power down your Distings.

Let me know if you spot any errors or have any suggestions.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

os
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by os » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:52 am

:jawdrop:

mpl
Common Wiggler

Post by mpl » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 am

Many thanks for the share and your hard work
mike :nana:

Return to “Expert Sleepers”