TR606 unipulse triggering problems

Support and discussion of Tubbutec products.

Moderators: Kent, tubbutec

nickchil19
1-Post Wiggler

TR606 unipulse triggering problems

Post by nickchil19 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:47 pm

A few months ago I installed a unipulse to my TR606, however it was triggering multiple sounds on the first 7 triggers. For instance, on the Bass Drum preset, it triggers low tom and cymbal. I emailed tubbutec and they were very accommodating and sent me a new inhibitor board because we assumed that was the issue. I just installed the new board several months after receiving it(got a little distracted), and most of the triggers are only one sound, but they don’t match their configurator preset names and Bass drum 1 is still low tom and cymbal. I’ve emailed tubbutec again, but I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue or is aware of it? All my wiring is correct except that I realized I have no v-in on the unipulse board itself. I initially installed it in March, so I can’t remember why I left an unsoldered wire in the v-in, but I’m assuming it needs to go somewhere. Perhaps this is my issue?

tubbutec
Veteran Wiggler

Re: TR606 unipulse triggering problems

Post by tubbutec » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:17 am

For the 606 version you only need:
GND
+5V
and the extra +15V wire. No V-in needed

If the wrong instruments are triggered, this is eigther wrong wiring (In know you checked) or wrong configuration. Maybe upload the config again? What happens if you press the test button in the config? Can you adjust midi notes, so it fits?

Return to “Tubbutec”