MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
CURRENTLY BROWSING IN GUEST MODE
PLEASE LOGIN TO ENABLE FULL FUNCTIONALITY

ADDAC System in other Formats ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  

Would you like ADDAC System for other Formats?
Yes, please
61%
 61%  [ 29 ]
No, thanks
38%
 38%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 47

Author ADDAC System in other Formats ?

__ag

Hello all,

some people have bee inquiring me about other some modules in other formats, like 5U and frac, i have been restraining myself from doing it, but if enough people are interested i'd be willing to do it.

let me know!

best
andre

mike sheridan

Buchla? :)

emergencyofstate

Hey Andre! I'm particularly interested in the .wav module in Frac format.

Do you know if the euro version would fit into a frac sized rack? Can it be easily modified to run off +/-15v?

__ag

Hello,

from what i could read here:
http://www.elby-designs.com/panther/euro-frac.pdf

seems that it does fit, it’s only 4mm smaller in height due to the eurorack lip, don’t know about the holes spacing though!

it works with -+15V but what type of busboards does FRAC use?

i could do an adapter cable i guess...

for an extra amount, i could also do a custom one in FRAC or any other size, i'll check the standards and if the pcb dimensions are compatible i can make a custom panel next time i put a panel order!

what i can't do is use banana plugs or 1/4 inch jacks!
they're too deep for my pcb designs...

PM me if you wanna go for it!

emergencyofstate

Thanks for providing that elby-designs link, very good reference. I had seen that a long time back but now i have saved the pdf.

I have a mixed system: bugbrand modules use the small MTA 100 size headers and Blacet have the larger ones (not sure of the name)

bummer the .wav can't be outfitted with bananas! but I can live with that if I have to. razz

Anyway, I'll be PMing you. 8_)

AnalogBastard

How about a ADDAC205 Dual Oscilloscope in 5U/MU 8_)

Kent

If you could do limited editions in Eardrill's ModuleModule format or in the standard Buchla format, that would be cool. You'd have to take a good look at what is already on offer though and decide which items might be of most benefit to the 200/200e user.

I will caution you about stocking up too many Frac versions. Just ask STG and Flight of Harmony regarding sell-through rate on Frac.

mecanikill

I would also love a ADDAC205 Dual Oscilloscope in 5U/MU format. I'd snag one in a second if you made it.

Kent

hmmm.....

Buchla?

Eardrill ModuleModule?

Bueller? Bueller?

Just checking in.

opsysbug

thumbs up
Kent wrote:
hmmm.....

Buchla?

Eardrill ModuleModule?

Bueller? Bueller?

Just checking in.

sonicwarrior

I'd like to have the VC filterbank in 5U. MU preferred but MOTM would be OK (although until now I only have DIY modules in there).

monstrinho

Serge M-Module format, please. So many of the ADDAC designs would really fit perfectly in a Serge system.

Norman_Phay

__ag wrote:

it works with -+15V but what type of busboards does FRAC use?

i could do an adapter cable i guess...

I didn't see anyone else answer this old question - the power plug for Blacet's Frac modules and Wiard 1200 frac modules is the same as MOTM IE 4-pin 0.156" with the 2 centre pins being 0v.

I would be interested in frac versions of some of your modules IF you could make them with blue panels.

ws9848

can I change my vote? I may be getting some buchla and Addac stuff would me really cool. the modulemodule idea would be nice

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1