MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Announcement: Forum Sold to Peter Grenader
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Announcement: Forum Sold to Peter Grenader

Muff Wiggler

Hi everyone.

This is a difficult post to make, however I have thought long and hard about this, and I firmly believe that it is the right thing for all of us.

After long and complicated talks, I have agreed to transfer ownership of this forum to Peter Grenader & Plan B.

This comes at a time when I have very little time for managing the forum anymore, and have been concerned about the health and future of this place. Peter has made me an extremely generous offer in exchange for ownership of the forum, and more importantly has convinced me that he has the interests of all of you close to his heart, and an excellent plan for where this forum can go in the future, and new services for all of you that can be created on this platform.

I think this is a very special place full of very special people, and I think of all of you first when making any decisions that affect this place. I know that this seems like a very drastic change, however please put your trust in me and understand that we have spent a LONG time talking about this, and Peter really has convinced me that this is going to be something that creates a far far better place for all of us.

Thanks for a wonderful few years, it's been an incredible time for me, and I am honored to be your admin here. I'm grateful for the time you have all invested in this place, and I know you'll be really excited at some of the changes and new services that will be announced.

I'm not going anywhere, and will still be around as a member and moderator - believe me when I say that I'm very excited to participate in some of the new things that will be happening.

So there really is little change at the moment other than ownership. I'm sure Peter will chime in soon with some of his own comments and a preview of some of the ideas we will see rolling out here at this place.

Again, a most gracious thank-you for making this place what it is - and exciting things are just beginning.

Best wishes,

'Muff

mono-poly

lol we're not worthy love

Scaff

Mr. Green help

zthee

w00t

lol lol

astroschnautzer

Cool!! SlayerBadger! w00t hihi

suitandtieguy

will the 5U subforum be deleated?

krisp14u

SlayerBadger! LOL

hold on its true

eek! d'oh! MY ASS IS BLEEDING Russian Roulette

sandyb

check the date

Muff Wiggler

Oh shit! Haha what a day for me to announce this, I didn't even realize it. Pure coincidence.

I for one welcome our new Plan B overlords.

hihi

Reptil

hmmm

cats and modular synths, but mostly Peter Grenader?

eek! eek! hihi help hihi

sduck

Eel Power FTW!

I still get to be hairball inspector, no?

Eel Power FTW!

Malekko

Phew, i was kinda getting sick of you Muff! Alway closing threads and policing everything everyone is saying....it was to the point that nobody could express themselves here without fear from an angry Canadian!

(i keeeed, i keeeeeeed)

Dinner at the Y

parasitk

Well it's about time. I guess I'm going Euro afterall! hihi

swordsect

weird....

perky

haha nice on wink

chromium

eek!

hihi

thetwlo

I've been waiting for this page to load since 2007!!

sorry, edited... sounded mean before, and was not in anyway intended as such.

chimologic

Smacked in the head with a trout Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Dinner at the Y Frying Pan Bash! Frying Pan Bash!

rezzn8r

lol hope you got a good price hihi this is PRIME real estate!

SynthBaron

suitandtieguy wrote:
will the 5U subforum be deleated?

I'm still waiting for him to release his Oakley modules, so I dunno.

REwire

I guess now you finally believe me when I said Peter invented air, water, fire and earth.

makenoise

If you can't beat 'em, buy 'em!

T

Chuck E. Jesus

so much for NO MORE GODDAMN PLAN B THREADS...i'm tired of this crap, bunch of hypocritical bullshit...i don't give a fuck what day this is, it's not funny....later...

razz

A Dingleberry Monstrosity

http://explore.toshiba.com/petbook

cornutt

"Last edited by Argitoth"?

A Dingleberry Monstrosity

wow, even more win! w00t

Muff Wiggler

ross g wrote:
so much for NO MORE GODDAMN PLAN B THREADS...i'm tired of this crap, bunch of hypocritical bullshit...i don't give a fuck what day this is, it's not funny....later...

razz

lol

Muff Wiggler

cornutt wrote:
"Last edited by Argitoth"?

752 times no less hyper

Muff Wiggler

just to clarify on the very very small chance that someone may be confused...

that was an April Fool's Day joke.

The forum is not for sale to anyone, for any price.

Although I will swap it for a 200e or a few Serge panels screaming goo yo

xpander

if don buchla had a forum, peter would have a crappier version that never worked right. hihi

brandon daniel

This place is now a "blog" right?

parasitk

brandon daniel wrote:
This place is now a "blog" right?

Apparently it's always been a blog. I have a laugh about it with mysterious peoples all the time.

22tape

eyes...

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 2