MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

Envelator Basics
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Malekko Heavy Industry  
Author Envelator Basics

lorenzovektor

I think I downloaded these files from Wiard's site a while ago,

Some Envelator basics

infradead

handy!

thanks

worker8

Just tried to plug audio in the gate input. That works well. Almost an envelope follower.

lorenzovektor

can we sticky this?

jimmyedgar

worker8 wrote:
Just tried to plug audio in the gate input. That works well. Almost an envelope follower.

amazing, i didn't know that//

Kodama

End is cool, it is high as long as the envelope is not active (as opposed to an end of cycle trigger).

infradead

Kodama wrote:
End is cool, it is high as long as the envelope is not active (as opposed to an end of cycle trigger).

ah ha.. thanks things make a bit more sense now.

PhineasFreak

the knobs are odd and the cv's for A/D too i think. without being next to it to check, am sure the knobs go cw for longer unlike my other EGs such as RS60s, and the cv can be input as -ve and +ve to lengthen and shorten unlike some other EGs i've tried...

fac

That's right. The knobs determine the rate of change, not the attack/delay time. It makes more sense when you use the Envelator as an LFO.

BTW.- there are other synths where the length of the envelope stages is determined by a rate control, rather than a time control. The DX7 is one example.

hank

Thank you for this! I thought I had tried all variations of modes/settings when trying to figure out delay, but clearly missed cycle. d'oh!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Malekko Heavy Industry  
Page 1 of 1