MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kira at the 200e
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Kira at the 200e

stretta

I borrowed a generous friend's 200e for testing. My daughter was thoroughly enchanted by it. She told me, "If mommy gets mad at you for having this, you can keep it in my room!"

After Kira wakes up from her nap, she usually calls 'DAAAAAAAADY!' and waits for me to take her out of bed. The day after I brought the 200e home, she woke up and quietly padded upstairs and planted herself in front of the 200e. The kicker is, she figured out how to turn it on. 200e owners know that the power switch is very small, unlabeled and on the rear of the instrument.

parasitk

It says it's a private video? waah

stretta

parasitk wrote:
It says it's a private video? waah

That is weird. My privacy defaults have changed. Should work now.

1nput0utput

That's the way to do it: Get 'em started young. I wish my parents had done it for me.

wetterberg

THIS IS SO CUTE!

eek! My kids are the exact same way - I want them to explore, but they're perfectly content with listening in, hehe.

zthee

That's like the cutest thing I've ever seen!

jonkull

That's cute. How old is she? My son is 6 months and already loves to bang on the keys of my Andromeda. It's funny to watch his face when he hits a key and a sound comes out of the monitors. Though I don't think the keybed appreciates it all that much.

parasitk

w00t That was great.

ignatius

awesome.

sandyb

lovely!
a daughter with expensive tastes smile

stretta

Quote:
How old is she?

She is 3.5 now. Took this photo yesterday. Yes, I'm one of those really annoying parents who won't shut up about their kids.

jonkull

She's cute.

consumed

that is some cute overload for sure. my boy is 7 months already. he hasnt figured out that pressing on a key=noise yet, but he is *fascinated* by the blinky lights and the noises coming from the modular. no matter what his mood he always becomes hyperaware around the modular when i drag him into daddy's bizarre laboratory.

felix

Awesome!

chromium

stretta wrote:
She told me, "If mommy gets mad at you for having this, you can keep it in my room!"

lol She's got your back! My sons (age 4 & 6) just rat me out: "MOOOOOOOMMMM.. COME LOOK AT DADS NEW SYNTHESIZER!!!!" eek!

They get a kick out of tweaking the synth as its "drawing sounds" on the oscilloscope.

Hey... so do I, come to think of it! w00t

rezzn8r

that was great. was there anything coming out of the headphones?

alt-mode

Why do I feel like I'm an enabler... hihi

LDT

We do love our daughters, right? Lotsa Love Lotsa Love Lotsa Love

DJ Olga at the Octopus:

Although she probably prefers the drums:

Haha, it just ocurred to me that she is making the same I-am-making-a-sound mouth on both shots.

Madcap Labs

Kids and synths - arguably less messy than cats and synths. Arguably.

I didn't have the heart to tell Syd that just patching the Wretch into itself was unlikely to yield satisfying results. However, after this photo was taken I wired things up and let her play around with the V'gers X/Y pad. Good times. This was taken when she was about 18 months old - she's 26 months now.

HexEnduction

This thread is becoming unbearably cute. Dancing Star

mstudley

My son with his Little Phatty and RE-20.

mono-poly

I got a Buchla to.
Now i need a girl who gets me a girl (or perhaps a boy)

wetterberg

LDT wrote:
We do love our daughters, right? Lotsa Love Lotsa Love Lotsa Love

DJ Olga at the Octopus:

that is unbearably cute! hehe.

ex_dead_teenager

I saw that Buchla video on Matrixsynth it was so rad I had to show my wife, I hope our kids are as inquisitive when we have some.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1