MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
With the closure of the MW store the forum has gone back to being 100% community funded. To help us out the lovely Ross Lamond has put together an awesome raffle! You could win a complete modular system or one of many other great prizes. Please see the stickied thread in the For Sale subforum for details! It's my hope that we can raise our all our hosting costs through a once-yearly event like this. Thanks and good luck!

Pawnsphinx - 3 Meritorius Faces EP (Free Download)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Pawnsphinx - 3 Meritorius Faces EP (Free Download)

Babaluma

My best friend Graham (since we were 4!) has had a web label called Pathmusick since 2004. It's recently undergone a bit of a face lift, and one of the first new releases is the "3 Meritorius Faces" EP, by our mutual friend and fellow Wiggler, Pawnsphinx.

His tracks have garnered quite a bit of interest on here before. Great if you like that 90's Glitchy/IDM/Electronica/Warp/Aphex Twin/Squarepusher/D&B type sound. Aren't genres annoying? wink

You can download it for free in high quality FLAC format here:

http://pathmusick.hermetech.net/2012/path_v_03.html

Oh, and it was mastered by me!

Another great release on that label really worth checking out is the "Spark" EP, by Uschi-No-Michi. It's kind of like Bjorky Electronica. Direct link to EP:

http://pathmusick.hermetech.net/pathmusick2011/pathmusick_-_uschi-no-m ichi_-_spark_ep.zip

All the best,

Gregg

Babaluma

BUMP, no one?

waah

Babaluma

second bump, someone, please, if not for my sake then the artist's?

lol

Adam-V

Missed the original post, I don't venture in here that often.

Downloading now.

Cheers,
Adam-V

Babaluma

thanks dude! let us know what you think.

solitaryzen

Very nice - sounds like a good mastering job too smile

Babaluma

thanks for listening and commenting!

ben's production skills are top notch, i barely touch his stuff, and he likes it really dynamic too. i'd say less than 2% me, more than 98% him!

weinglas

Thanks for sharing. applause
Great mastering work! Musically i especially like the beats and percussion sounds!

My favorite is the first track

Babaluma

thanks!

yeah i like the first track the most too

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1