MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
CURRENTLY BROWSING IN GUEST MODE
PLEASE LOGIN TO ACCESS FULL FUNCTIONALITY

Double-Deka is Shipping !!! Now with PICS !!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Author Double-Deka is Shipping !!! Now with PICS !!!!

dslocum

Crap = NOT !!!

I'm really impressed by the range of sounds you got out of it.

Just me

I sold my zeroscillators within a month of getting them. This module is a cold dead hand module. I love it already and find it very easy to dial in what I'm looking for. I am seriously considering a 2nd if they become available. I'll do a more "standard" video tomorrow to show it more " "musically". And I'll show how great it sounds through a HPF!

diophantine

sonicwarrior wrote:
diophantine wrote:
Are you insinuating that my modular is not a spaceship?!?! waah

Your's maybe a spaceship. wink

smile

sonicwarrior wrote:
zapp550 wrote:
I can't help but think they would look best in pairs...

Has anyone ordered a pair?

Maybe. oops

Looking forward to 'em! I'm probably in the last shipment batch, but thankfully I am going to be pretty good at delayed gratification right now, being on jury duty for a 2-month(!) case and absolutely exhausted by the time I get home...

wsy

Just me wrote:
I sold my zeroscillators within a month of getting them. This module is a cold dead hand module. I love it already and find it very easy to dial in what I'm looking for. I am seriously considering a 2nd if they become available. I'll do a more "standard" video tomorrow to show it more " "musically". And I'll show how great it sounds through a HPF!

I hope not this kind of "Dead Hand":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_%28nuclear_war%29

... though considering there are modules named "Geiger Counter" and
"Plague Bearer" maybe it's not such a bad name for the Eurorack version. :-)

- Bill

tec

wsy wrote:
Just me wrote:

I hope not this kind of "Dead Hand":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_%28nuclear_war%29

I believe he refers to the actor Mr. Heston who famously clung to his guns.

The Soviet so called Dead Hand is very scary and may still be in existance. Mr. Putin is insane.

frijitz

#0001 is here! I'll check it out as soon as I figure out the !#*(*&#_(*)*@ power supply connection.

Ian

fac

frijitz wrote:
#0001 is here! I'll check it out as soon as I figure out the !#*(*&#_(*)*@ power supply connection.

Ian

I know you're probably being sarcastic, but in case you're not, this might help (see page 4):

http://synthesizers.com/datasheets/q101data.pdf

dslocum

ian,

page 4 of that. the pinout is basically correct except there is an unused pin 6, in addition to the key.

note also that the photo next to it is flat out wrong. pin 2 of that male header must be removed or the female keyway on the dotcom power supply wires won't fit.

i should have thought to send you a harness.

Christopher Winkels

A package arrived today.

Brought it indoors and noticed it felt a bit..... light. Surely Doug hasn't gone with a thin and insubstantial grade of aluminum?

I tore the flimsy box open.

My eyes glimpsed not the hoped for glister of a dozen LED lenses protruding proud and priapic from behind the panel but rather the dull matte thermoset plastic of a replacement T-Disc holder for my Tassimo brewer. I fell to my knees, hands tearing feebly at the plastic sheath that enclosed the T-disc receptacle.

"Why? Why? Why is there no Double Deka?" I pleaded to none save walls of the room, my refrain echoing off them, unanswered.

And so I shall be up all night, brewing endless cups of caffeinated gut rot. As I stare out over the blasted wasteland that is my front lawn, waiting for dawn to come and with it the renewed hope of another package, I will murmur to myself the same forlorn refrain, "Why? Why?"

But arrive it shall. As the greatest noisemaker to emerge from New Jersey since Albert Francis Sinatra, its imminent appearance cannot but lift my spirits.

dslocum

rico loverde wrote:

this is the first time in awhile Ive really regretted not having a 5U anymore. (hides)

The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! Russian Roulette

kindredlost

Sir Winkels, if you ever decide to publish these posts, put me on your customer list.
nanners

I said the same thing but my post was something like...

"I thought the box was the DDVCO, but it wasn't" or something equally prosaic.

sonicwarrior

Sir Winkelspeare! wink

dslocum

Elegant, that man - eh?

nlaudadio

Well you know priapus would've been a wiggler. YOU JUST KNOW IT.
I mean, look at the guy!

dslocum

Next batch - shipping today!

oblis
splitpoint
Jsantos360
Muddymudskipper
pctyoyo
John Kraft
sonicwarrior
kindredlost

splitpoint

It's motherfucking bacon yo

RealDudes

nlaudadio wrote:
Well you know priapus would've been a wiggler. YOU JUST KNOW IT.
I mean, look at the guy!

is that his dick?

Just me

Now you know where Priapism came from.

The Hamburglar

I thought that ^^^ was a joke until I looked it up...

kindredlost

dslocum wrote:

oblis
splitpoint
Jsantos360
Muddymudskipper
pctyoyo
John Kraft
sonicwarrior
kindredlost

priapus or not, this announcement gives me wood. I'm on holiday next week so the time will be well-spent!

Jsantos360

dslocum wrote:

oblis
splitpoint
Jsantos360
Muddymudskipper
pctyoyo
John Kraft
sonicwarrior
kindredlost

Fuc yea! applause

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Page 6 of 6