MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

off to the leeds meet got and iphone4
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author off to the leeds meet got and iphone4

Microscopial

hey there, im off to my first meet wohoooo and if it has wifi then send me your number and ill call you if you cant be there you can still see the action

cheers ross 07868850231 thumbs up

matttech

You mad bastard! You'd better not be on the phone all day...there's important issues like attenuation to discuss. See you in half an hour!

4utonomy

Can someone just record some of the action and throw it upon youtube, this way we can view it at our leisure. Cheers guys!

lombrose

4utonomy wrote:
Can someone just record some of the action and throw it upon youtube, this way we can view it at our leisure. Cheers guys!

+1

4utonomy

So did anyone film? Anything?

Microscopial

Yes type In. Dan p Leeds modular meet. And do the same for Ian boddy. All you guys really missed out. Slow riot had some bass that was so deep I thought I was gonna shake apart lol

Dan p just fookin rocked. I was actually blown away by his quality
Umcorps was silky smooth
Ian boddy was taking you to another place
And headcleaner was hard and wacky and hard c'mon

Next time Bringing my video camera. But i think Dave has lots of footage

radiodread87

Glad to hear you had a fun day Ross I hope it will be the first of many. Would be very keen to hear some sounds and see some footage.

Just finished my first modular gig last night too which went swimmingly smile

PhineasFreak

Ross you utter bastard.

i fell asleep drunk at 7pm.

being woken at half midnight by weird phone calls didnt help :p...

Microscopial

It was 10pm you numpty. You make laugh buddy, you make me laugh. Glad your ok though. You missed a top top top day

PhineasFreak

still never understood a word you said...

dualmono

PhineasFreak wrote:
still never understood a word you said...

Something along the lines of:
BweepbwapbwapbwapEEEEEEEEEEEEbeep_______eeep______eeeeeep______wwwwwhz iiiiiiiiiii_____wwwwwhziiiiiiiizapzapzapzapwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhniiii ooooouuuwwwww
?

Then it was just the usual meetmadness.
hihi

Microscopial

I can name that tune in 4 bob lmao

matttech

Microscopial wrote:
Yes type In. Dan p Leeds modular meet. And do the same for Ian boddy. All you guys really missed out. Slow riot had some bass that was so deep I thought I was gonna shake apart lol

Dan p just fookin rocked. I was actually blown away by his quality
Umcorps was silky smooth
Ian boddy was taking you to another place
And headcleaner was hard and wacky and hard c'mon

Next time Bringing my video camera. But i think Dave has lots of footage

type it in where?

Microscopial

you toob ya barmy bugger lmao

PhineasFreak

i cant find it...

Microscopial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWOuedh345c for dan p (he hates perthonians he does)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84M99OVic_k for ian boddy, thoroughly nice chap he is applause applause applause applause applause

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1