MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!)

Roycie Roller

i posted one of these in another thread but i'm not sure if anyone watched it..

normally i shy away from shameless self-promotion, but what the hell- i'd like to hear any feedback for these tracks from wigglers.

They were recorded to the computer a bit loud, so turn the volume down a bit.

There's no modular used at all- just a Roland RS-09 through a Behringer virtualizer (delay), nothing else. I'm not ashamed to say i LOVE that setup. the behringer is excellent for looping and layering sounds, imo.

i'm returning to this setup to record more tracks, and will eventually release a cdr or maybe a polycarbonate 12" LP, or both.

plus they'll end up online in some form, most likely as films on youtube.
i like the concept of that, giving away your music & making films at the same time.

btw, if anyone wants material for a film soundtrack, get in touch- i want to do more of this (i've scored 3 films so far)

anyways, hope you enjoy...

*****************edit******************

If anyone would like a free cdr which has these songs and a few more on it, pm me with your address. In about 6 months time, i'll be getting them made into either polycarbonate 12" LP's (by Peter King, New Zealand), or vinyl (made in Oz), in a run of maybe 50.

It will have a gatefold cover with full artwork. I might ask about $20 (AUS) each, depending on final costs. The sound quality of the cdr & poloycarbonates will be way better- i'll re-master them from the master tapes so there won't be any overloaded distortion. If interested, let me know & i'll keep you posted, otherwise i'll post here on the forum when they're done.

DGTom

we're not worthy

Roycie Roller

thanks Tom! w00t

DGTom

love the broken midrange / experimental film vibe, super moody but you could so stick an 808 + chopped up vocal on the first one & have Main Attraktionz rap over it love

a8252359

Awesome.

Benzo Youth especially. I love wobbly pitch bending.

fiero

awesome dude applause

Roycie Roller

thanks guys- i really appreciate it! Guinness ftw!

Roycie Roller

DGTom wrote:
love the broken midrange / experimental film vibe, super moody but you could so stick an 808 + chopped up vocal on the first one & have Main Attraktionz rap over it love

i'm aiming to get hold of an Emulator at some point so i can make my own drum machines- i used to do that on an sk-1.
hopefully going to be a busy year recording & making vids

Roycie Roller

a8252359 wrote:
Awesome.

Benzo Youth especially. I love wobbly pitch bending

thanks! Benzo Youth is my favourite, too.

sandy, you can move this to 'Your Tunes Here' if you want- i don't mind either way. i posted here by accident.
cheers, Matt

w00t.

darenager

Excellent stuff Matt, I love the fragility and broken-ness of it thumbs up

Roycie Roller

darenager wrote:
Excellent stuff Matt, I love the fragility and broken-ness of it thumbs up

thanks Daren!

i've been recording your old AX-80 in the same way & it sounds amazing!

darenager

I look foreward to hearing them!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1