MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
CURRENTLY BROWSING IN GUEST MODE
PLEASE LOGIN TO ACCESS FULL FUNCTIONALITY

some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!)

Roycie Roller

i posted one of these in another thread but i'm not sure if anyone watched it..

normally i shy away from shameless self-promotion, but what the hell- i'd like to hear any feedback for these tracks from wigglers.

They were recorded to the computer a bit loud, so turn the volume down a bit.

There's no modular used at all- just a Roland RS-09 through a Behringer virtualizer (delay), nothing else. I'm not ashamed to say i LOVE that setup. the behringer is excellent for looping and layering sounds, imo.

i'm returning to this setup to record more tracks, and will eventually release a cdr or maybe a polycarbonate 12" LP, or both.

plus they'll end up online in some form, most likely as films on youtube.
i like the concept of that, giving away your music & making films at the same time.

btw, if anyone wants material for a film soundtrack, get in touch- i want to do more of this (i've scored 3 films so far)

anyways, hope you enjoy...

*****************edit******************

If anyone would like a free cdr which has these songs and a few more on it, pm me with your address. In about 6 months time, i'll be getting them made into either polycarbonate 12" LP's (by Peter King, New Zealand), or vinyl (made in Oz), in a run of maybe 50.

It will have a gatefold cover with full artwork. I might ask about $20 (AUS) each, depending on final costs. The sound quality of the cdr & poloycarbonates will be way better- i'll re-master them from the master tapes so there won't be any overloaded distortion. If interested, let me know & i'll keep you posted, otherwise i'll post here on the forum when they're done.

DGTom

we're not worthy

Roycie Roller

thanks Tom! w00t

DGTom

love the broken midrange / experimental film vibe, super moody but you could so stick an 808 + chopped up vocal on the first one & have Main Attraktionz rap over it love

a8252359

Awesome.

Benzo Youth especially. I love wobbly pitch bending.

fiero

awesome dude applause

Roycie Roller

thanks guys- i really appreciate it! Guinness ftw!

Roycie Roller

DGTom wrote:
love the broken midrange / experimental film vibe, super moody but you could so stick an 808 + chopped up vocal on the first one & have Main Attraktionz rap over it love

i'm aiming to get hold of an Emulator at some point so i can make my own drum machines- i used to do that on an sk-1.
hopefully going to be a busy year recording & making vids

Roycie Roller

a8252359 wrote:
Awesome.

Benzo Youth especially. I love wobbly pitch bending

thanks! Benzo Youth is my favourite, too.

sandy, you can move this to 'Your Tunes Here' if you want- i don't mind either way. i posted here by accident.
cheers, Matt

w00t.

darenager

Excellent stuff Matt, I love the fragility and broken-ness of it thumbs up

Roycie Roller

darenager wrote:
Excellent stuff Matt, I love the fragility and broken-ness of it thumbs up

thanks Daren!

i've been recording your old AX-80 in the same way & it sounds amazing!

darenager

I look foreward to hearing them!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1