sort of on topic...Anyplace in Los Angeles sell Volta?

Discussion and support for MOTU's Volta software.

Moderators: Kent, stretta

jonkull
Lowest Common Denominator Patcher

sort of on topic...Anyplace in Los Angeles sell Volta?

Post by jonkull » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 am

I called 3 Guitar Centers and a Sam Ash and no one has even heard of it. AH and BCM don't have it on their websites. I wanted to try to get it by the weekend. If not I'll just mail order it for next week.
If only someone would invent a synth that would allow the end user to determine the functionality. You could pick which functions were important to you in 'modules'. A 'modular', if you will. - Stretta

1nput0utput
Common Wiggler

Post by 1nput0utput » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 pm

I think West L.A. Music and RSPE carry MOTU software, so maybe check with them.

jonkull
Lowest Common Denominator Patcher

Post by jonkull » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Thanks.
If only someone would invent a synth that would allow the end user to determine the functionality. You could pick which functions were important to you in 'modules'. A 'modular', if you will. - Stretta

oliviaarthur
Learning to Wiggle

Post by oliviaarthur » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 pm

we sell it and it is in stock at audiomidi.com, we are in the valley. give a call, ask for me and i will hook it up!
Olivia

3vcos
Must have slack/modules

Post by 3vcos » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 am

so do you guys have a storefront in the valley???
oliviaarthur wrote:we sell it and it is in stock at audiomidi.com, we are in the valley. give a call, ask for me and i will hook it up!
Olivia

oliviaarthur
Learning to Wiggle

Post by oliviaarthur » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:07 pm

No, most everything is purchased online or on the phone first, then the customer comes in to pick it up. You can just walk in if you want, but i think it is just easier to set you up in our system beforehand. I would put my number on here but i am just not sure if that would be cool or not. :hmm:

sandyb

Post by sandyb » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 pm

oliviaarthur wrote:No, most everything is purchased online or on the phone first, then the customer comes in to pick it up. You can just walk in if you want, but i think it is just easier to set you up in our system beforehand. I would put my number on here but i am just not sure if that would be cool or not. :hmm:
i think a pm would probably be best :)

mikeolson
Learning to Wiggle

Post by mikeolson » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am

I've bought software from audiomidi.com before and they are cool guys over there. Just gotta drive to the way northwest corner of the valley to find em though:) Kinda opposite from Burbank:)

tombx
1-Post Wiggler

Post by tombx » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 am

1nput0utput wrote:I think West L.A. Music and RSPE carry MOTU software, so maybe check with them.
i got my Volta at West L.A. Music (the Santa Monica branch on Santa Monica). they only had one unit in stock at the time but since then have kept a few on hand and even been talking it up.

surprisingly (or maybe not), none of the Guitar Centers in the area have it in stock, not even the flagship Hollywood store! with them, Volta is special order only.

Return to “Volta”