MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Volta and Windows
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Volta and Windows
Waz
I'm sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but are we ever going to see Volta for Windows? I have 5 computers (PC's) I don't really need a 6th over-priced computer with sub-par performance. I'd pay top dollar for Volta in XP or windows 7.

Hell, I'd buy it for Linux. (Deb package FTW!)
Analog>Plugins
Sorry dude, don't think it's going to happen. It's a Mac only thing very frustrating

Use Silent Way from Expert Sleepers instead, I use it on a load of analogs...awesome bit of kit and works in Vst on Pc.
chinard
its not the "mac only" thing that bugs me nearly as much as the "AU only" restriction.

this pretty much means that even on my MAC i cant use this software. very frustrating

silent way runs as vst on mac and pc and is 1/4 the cost.... no brainer seriously, i just don't get it
diablojoy
I have a decent PC running windows xp
and a 2408 and a 24 i/o connected to it , 48 channels of MOTU gear
of which i have only just over half of it permanently patched [42 odd inputs plus a few outputs, 8 or so ]
It works great for me so i have absolutely no interest in going out to buy a really expensive MAC and have to reset up my studio from scratch

I would kill for a vst PC version of this
and i'am quite positive so would many more people
I really don't understand MOTU"s position in not doing a PC version
what they don't believe they would get a significant return ?
until then guess i will keep adding hardware midi to cv's at a couple of hundred bucks a pop so someone else besides MOTU gets to have my money lol
qu.one
diablojoy wrote:
I have a decent PC running windows xp
and a 2408 and a 24 i/o connected to it , 48 channels of MOTU gear
of which i have only just over half of it permanently patched [42 odd inputs plus a few outputs, 8 or so ]
It works great for me so i have absolutely no interest in going out to buy a really expensive MAC and have to reset up my studio from scratch

I would kill for a vst PC version of this
and i'am quite positive so would many more people
I really don't understand MOTU"s position in not doing a PC version
what they don't believe they would get a significant return ?
until then guess i will keep adding hardware midi to cv's at a couple of hundred bucks a pop so someone else besides MOTU gets to have my money lol

why is slient way not an option for you???
diablojoy
Quote:
why is slient way not an option for you???

havent been here long
only just seen that now ,did not know of it d'oh! , must crawl out from the cave more often too look around i guess lol
yes it is an option
looking at it
seems pretty good
I will go there i think, good solution. thankyou

the day i don't learn something new is the day i die
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1