MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I love Frac: 0 to 36U in 4 years
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author I love Frac: 0 to 36U in 4 years
tron23
love
rezzn8r
Adam-V wrote:
I think there's also an element of many folks wanting as much possible functionality in the smallest possible (and sometimes impossible) space.

Cheers,
Adam-V

That is an interesting comment. Especially the impossible part. I can totally understand the desire for functional density, but I think some Euro format manufacturers may have taken things a bit far.
One of the reasons I find this rig so enjoyable to patch is the amount of space around the jacks and controls on many of the modules.

noobyscooby wrote:

I've got to talk to Metalbox about some ears. Some drums for sure. Maybe some logic as well. Have enough mults and attenuation.

I'm finding the Trunk Lines to be quite useful, too. thumbs up
Adam-V
rezzn8r wrote:
Adam-V wrote:
I think there's also an element of many folks wanting as much possible functionality in the smallest possible (and sometimes impossible) space.

Cheers,
Adam-V

That is an interesting comment. Especially the impossible part. I can totally understand the desire for functional density, but I think some Euro format manufacturers may have taken things a bit far.
One of the reasons I find this rig so enjoyable to patch is the amount of space around the jacks and controls on many of the modules.

For sure. I have a few Euro modules where, due to the size of the plugs on my patch cables, I cannot use adjacent jacks as they don't physically fit. The modules themselves are fantastic other than that. I love the Euro modules that I have and I will continue to buy Euro modules that pique my interest and that I consider useable but for me, of the compact formats, frac is the clear winner in terms of useability.

Cheers,
Adam-V
dJ dAb
Just a quick share... My current line-up of OberMod DIY panels for HexInverter, Barton Musical Circuits, PAiA, Cat Girl Synth, Bleep Labs and Synthrotek circuit boards.

thundermouse
w00t
synth pron!!!!
e-tron
double post Dead Banana
e-tron
Nice panels!!! I wish my Blacet modules had a similar font.
rezzn8r
love love love
love that rig, dj dab
rezzn8r

Blacet The Chewbacca Defense BugBrand! The Chewbacca Defense Suit And Tie Guy! The Chewbacca Defense Flight Of Harmony The Chewbacca Defense Wiard The Chewbacca Defense
thundermouse
w00t
nice
rezzn8r
SlayerBadger!
werock
That's great - makes me wish I could get such good results out of my synth!
rezzn8r

screaming goo yo
rezzn8r

A Klee sequencing a Blacet VCO, Cloud Generator and an Oakley Rev3 filtered by a MOTM-1490 and an AM4023. Delay via Time Machine.
rezzn8r
synthcube sent me this pic this morning.
I'm very excited to try it out.
It should be heading my way soon!
hyper hyper hyper
Adam-V
Nice! Nice knobs too.

Cheers,
Adam-V
rezzn8r

hyper
gimme some of that cross-mod luvin' baby!
rezzn8r
The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense
...and today the 258J's new partner in crime arrived!
Moog$FooL$
nice! thumbs up

now that u mention 0 - through, i've been wonderin' if Dr.Sketch-n-Etch is ever gonna do up a diy Rubicon that we might squeeze behind some Frac.

hmmm..... seriously, i just don't get it hmmm.....
rezzn8r
eek!
A frac Rubicon would be sweet!
Cat-A-Tonic
DIY Rubicon would be great.

You could build an Ian Fritz Teezer right now.
Maybe a pair of them depending on how you wanted to layout your panel.
rezzn8r
much love here for the Teezer. I have one in 5U SlayerBadger!

Cat-A-Tonic
Next to an 5U Uncle too! eek! *UNKLE?

You sir, are oscillator rich.
Kyhotay
I'm going the opposite direction...36 to 0. Poverty sucks ass. Dead Banana
rezzn8r
sad banana
I'm very sorry to hear that. I've come close to selling mine a couple of times. That must be hard.
Hopefully things turn around for you soon.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 2 of 3