MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

toppobrillo triplewavefolder DIY- interest in 2nd run?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]

would you be interested in ____?
PCB only
37%
 37%  [ 42 ]
PCB and all PCB-mounted parts
62%
 62%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 112

Author toppobrillo triplewavefolder DIY- interest in 2nd run?
toppobrillo
Quote:
Any hard to get parts involved?

nope, everything is available at mouser
parasitk
I'd still love to hear some straight up audio clips. Nothing fancy, just straight-up waveforms being folded.

Edit: Something like b3nsf's killer Serge Triple Waveshaper demo:
http://www.b3nsf.com/Serge/Serge_tripleWaveShaper.aif
toppobrillo
sure, no problem- i can do something later this evening 8_)
parasitk
toppobrillo wrote:

Thanks!

I'm not suggesting your folder has to sound like the Serge, I just mean I'd like to hear that kind of basic demo. thumbs up
sduck
Cool! Just ordered 2 pcb's. Is the only difference between the 12v and 15v version the power connector used, or is there any other differences in the pcb's?
Luka
before i order some pcbs what sort of parts does it use?
wondering if i have the IC in stock already
wetterberg
parasitk wrote:
toppobrillo wrote:

Thanks!

I'm not suggesting your folder has to sound like the Serge, I just mean I'd like to hear that kind of basic demo. thumbs up
yeah - saw osc in, manual modulation, and then move the output jack up to get double and triple wavefolding outputs. Yum.
Funky40
ordered two Boards,
thanks alot for the offer !
parasitk
wetterberg wrote:
parasitk wrote:
toppobrillo wrote:

Thanks!

yeah - saw osc in, manual modulation, and then move the output jack up to get double and triple wavefolding outputs. Yum.

help
Popski
yeah.. just ordered 2 pcbs..
is there a BOM kicking around somewhere?

this is great though Toppo
applause
Veqtor
Just ordered a pcb w00t
GrobbingThistle
So, being a discouraged DIY fuck-up (nothing I have built so far works cry very frustrating ) I bought the fully populated version. In this pic, it looks like the jacks and pots are board mounted

Am I understanding correctly that these do not come installed? Any chance you could share the Mouser part number for these puppies? That site makes my head spin & my last order was entirely wrong (my own fault)

Oh and thanks so much for offering this up in a poor-folks friendly format!! Those sound samples on your page are the most appealing I think I have ever heard. My Anti-Osc is going to sound SO GOOD through this thing.
panda30y
I don't think it comes w/ the pcb for the jacks and pots, just the main pcb. Although I could be wrong. seriously, i just don't get it
qu.one
johnnymad wrote:
if a panel comes with the kit, i'm in.

go acrylic and make your own! I might actually make one of these...

johnnymad
qu.one wrote:
johnnymad wrote:
if a panel comes with the kit, i'm in.

go acrylic and make your own! I might actually make one of these...

bring it on! i'm sure a bunch of people would be into that too.
parasitk
parasitk wrote:
wetterberg wrote:
parasitk wrote:
toppobrillo wrote:

Thanks!

help

So does it make sound? screaming goo yo
parasitk
Fuck it, I ordered one! SlayerBadger!
toppobrillo
Quote:
Fuck it, I ordered one! SlayerBadger!

hey hahah sorry! i recorded some stuff with my 4track then i realized my laptop's audio input is fucked. seriously, i just don't get it it will have to wait until i can get to my other computer.

ordering window is coming to a close! get them in by early next week if possible!
krelnarb
I tried to order the 15v PCB & parts with header but Paypal said:

"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

The 12v options work seem to work fine. Should I PM you for a 15v kit?

Thanks
toppobrillo
Quote:
tried to order the 15v PCB & parts with header but Paypal said:

hmm.. i'll try fixing it, for the mean time, just put 15V in the notes, I'll see it.. thanks for yur order and letting me know..

josh
DGTom
I'll be placing an order in roughly 12 hours.... hope I'm not too late hyper
toppobrillo
I'll be placing an order in roughly 12 hours.... hope I'm not too late hyper

nah yur fine!
valis
Luka wrote:
says yes even tho i promised not to buy any more pcbs smile

That's exactly where I'm at. I just ordered one, I figured I'd regret it if I didn't..
toppobrillo
Quote:
tried to order the 15v PCB & parts with header but Paypal said:

hmm.. i'll try fixing it, for the mean time, just put 15V in the notes, I'll see it.. thanks for yur order and letting me know..

josh

should be fixed..
Cat-A-Tonic
So, once this short window for ordering PCBs and parts kits is closed...
Will there be another run in the future?
What is the likelihood of a complete parts kit with panel?

The shallow, parallel mounting is very nice.
The panel design is great.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 2 of 13