MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

toppobrillo triplewavefolder DIY- interest in 2nd run?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]

would you be interested in ____?
PCB only
37%
 37%  [ 42 ]
PCB and all PCB-mounted parts
62%
 62%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 112

Author toppobrillo triplewavefolder DIY- interest in 2nd run?
toppobrillo
Quote:
Usually any 6.2v

yes this is the important part, sorry I didnt find the BZX equivalent to put in the BOM
toppobrillo
Quote:
Got a noobish question regarding the B+ connections: is there a correct way to do this? At the moment I have one wire connecting every potentiometer in series from BIAS 3 > BIAS 2 > BIAS 1 > MANUAL CV > R22/IN 1B > PCB. So far everything works but I want to make any changes before it goes in the rack.

what you describe is a parallel connection, not series. yes, you got it
bsmith
I spaced getting the .01uF smd caps for those bypass caps on the back of the board when I made my mouser order for this, but have some spare .022uF smd caps - would they be fine to use for this?
EATyourGUITAR
I would like to get in on another run of PCB's. I'll take two. maybe more.
knob_alchemist
I'm probably interested in a new run too...
nickster
I'd also be interested if another run is being concidered.
catchpenny
me too!
whitewulfe
I could be interested in another run SlayerBadger!
glitchpop
I'm interested too!
J3RK
Interest here! thumbs up
raisinbag
Wow that's a cool module. I hadn't seen that before. Holy 13700s! It's not like I you made more I could say no.
falafelbiels
Something weird going on here hmmm.....
J3RK
falafelbiels wrote:
Something weird going on here hmmm.....

I know I just noticed this, so it looks like a run is brewing within a run. If it's even possible. w00t Might just be late and out of luck for now. Mr. Green
raisinbag
I have the runs MY ASS IS BLEEDING
falafelbiels
Thread is all runny.
ekkoflok
I'm in for a PCB! SlayerBadger!
knob_alchemist
No PCBs under the Christmaas Tree? ?
demian
Interest in 2! w00t
Isaiah
I'm interested if there is another run!
tuukka.j
I'm trying to understand the normalizations in the wiring diagram, and tried to read through the other posters that built a banana version of this board. But it seems that this has managed to exceed my brain capacity, so stupid questions galore here we go:

So, for all the normals to be behind a switch, I'd need 6 switches. And yet, I've seen people talk about needing 4 switches for the normals. What are they omitting, and why?

I'm kinda at this point thinking out loud, but if I understood correctly

- 1 switch is for connecting B+ to the IN 1B AMT/SYMM-pot,
    - 1 switch is for enabling ALL CV by connecting CV1, CV2 and CV3 to 16
    - and 2 switches for connecting IN 2 and IN 3 to OUT 1 and OUT 2 respectively.

Would this make sense?

Here's one with 4 switches that I'm thinking about here.
soup
Are you asking about making a banana version? If so you need 6 switches...

+V/Aux In
Out 1/In 2
Out 2/In 3
CV All/CV 1
CV All/CV 2
CV All/CV 3

You could use a 3pdt in the place of the 3 CV switches if you wanted them all switched together. I don't know if you really want to do this, it seems a little limiting.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Page 13 of 13