MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

toppobrillo triplewavefolder DIY- interest in 2nd run?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]

would you be interested in ____?
PCB only
37%
 37%  [ 42 ]
PCB and all PCB-mounted parts
62%
 62%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 112

Author toppobrillo triplewavefolder DIY- interest in 2nd run?
e-grad
Any chance for a parts list? I'm going to order parts soon and like to include those parts for the Wavefolder not in my project box.
toppobrillo
Quote:
Any chance for a parts list?

Hi - if you have ordered a board or kit, i will be emailing you a BOM this week.
e-grad
Great! Thanks! w00t
wetterberg
IBTL, hehe.

I just paid 14usd shipping for a flat envelope - shit better be good, toppobrillo!

w00t This is fun!
toppobrillo
Quote:
I just paid 14usd shipping for a flat envelope - shit better be good, toppobrillo!

what, the envelope or the kit? 8_) the kits are shipping in USPS flate-rate boxes, which are $12.95 shipped overseas [these simplify things]. any extra i make on shipping helps with paypal fees and goes towards lots of little baggies and whatnot so it definitely works out. bare PCBs can ship in flat envelopes for about half.
DGTom
$27 for this board seems like a freakin killer deal to me thumbs up
dkcg
Any word on if a kit with faceplate will be available? If so, I'm in. I miss the smell of soldering... Mr. Green
wetterberg
toppobrillo wrote:
Quote:

what, the envelope or the kit? 8_) the kits are shipping in USPS flate-rate boxes, which are $12.95 shipped overseas [these simplify things]. any extra i make on shipping helps with paypal fees and goes towards lots of little baggies and whatnot so it definitely works out. bare PCBs can ship in flat envelopes for about half.
niiice! And yes, of course I'm not *really* complaining when I obviously didn't mind ponying up the cash, hehe. thumbs up "flatrate boxes" was all you had to say!

Yeah, I'm horrible at buying parts, so getting the kit is such a great thing. I really do wish more people would offer kits in general.
panda30y
applause
money bags
opps just got paid i hope i can still get in on this
GrobbingThistle
Any word on when these will be shipping? I'm just wondering if I'm going to have time to slap this together before some out of town gigs coming up.
money bags
just talked to "the dude" dont expect it this month. early next month. well...depending im waiting for some 281 boards so maybe you will get it sooner..
GrobbingThistle
krusephilip wrote:
just talked to "the dude" dont expect it this month. early next month. well...depending im waiting for some 281 boards so maybe you will get it sooner..

got it -- i reckon it won't kill me to wait, it's just gonna sound so good with my xmas maths & anti-oscillator

hey man, didn't we play a show in greensboro, nc together?
money bags
could be whats your project callled?
GrobbingThistle
krusephilip wrote:
could be whats your project callled?

America Reads. Actually I've thought about it and we definitely played on the same bill at the Maya Gallery. Your set was real good.
Veqtor
So, will there be panels we can order?

edit:

Did anyone get the BOM? I don't seem to have gotten it...
money bags
I don't have the BOM

Quote:
America Reads. Actually I've thought about it and we definitely played on the same bill at the Maya Gallery. Your set was real good.

That was a fun show, do you see Justin (CFVSIII) around?
i have one of your cassettes it gets some play time in chicago even if its only in my apartment.
e-grad
krusephilip wrote:
I don't have the BOM

Does anyone got the BOM yet?
LeandroBarros
Hi. I want one 12v kit if available. Can i order one?

Many thanks
thermionicjunky
LeandroBarros wrote:

Many thanks

It looks like the order page is still active.
http://toppobrillo.com/TWFDIY.html
LeandroBarros
thermionicjunky wrote:
LeandroBarros wrote:

Many thanks

It looks like the order page is still active.
http://toppobrillo.com/TWFDIY.html

Thanks thermio.

I´m on it. 1 kit. hihi
panda30y
e-grad wrote:
krusephilip wrote:
I don't have the BOM

Does anyone got the BOM yet?

On the order page it says all pertinent build documentation will be mailed w/ the kit. Although he did say he was going to email it in a previous post...
e-grad
Thanks for the info!
parasitk
So ... any updates on this?
Funky40
me too like to know.
BOM would be great to have
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 3 of 13