MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO WISH HEX MERRY CHRISTMAS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author PLEASE TAKE TIME TO WISH HEX MERRY CHRISTMAS
raisinbag
Since you are in this forum thread, you are in love with Hexinverter electronics like myself. Mr Hex has been working Sooooooo Hard to bring us wonderful modules and keep educating himself to make many more cutting edge musical devices in the future.

I think Mr Hex would feel so good if we all took a min to wish him a Merry Christmas. Post a message here, or even take a few seconds and send him a PM or two or three, Saying MERRY CHRISTMAS! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MR HEX! WE LOVE YOU!
raisinbag
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:   :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:   :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:   :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :party: :party: :party: :party:  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:   :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb:   :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:   :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:   :guinness: :guinness:
raisinbag
hahahah I guess everything has been disabled. hahahaha HAPPY SANITARY CHRISTMAS MR HEX
Cybananna
Fuck! Sanitary sucks!

Merry Christmas hex. Looking forward to getting some of your stuff in 2014
raisinbag
oh next years modules will be red, green and gold to have you feeling Christmasy all year long

Merry Christmas
radiokoala
Yea, merry christmas mr hex! Soon to finish my sympleseq - pots, leds, knobs and jacks crossed the border this sunday. Don't have switches yet though, so if you want to make me a holiday gift - please tell me it's going to work without them! :))
mmelnick
:bacon:
decaying.sine
I just want to say, have a HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS HEX.

May you be FILLED WITH CHRISTMAS JOY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
XPump
merry xmas !
raisinbag
Hhajahahha holy crap how'd you dig this one up? I'm sure he will be extra thrilled. Maybe we can all chip in and buy him some antibiotics for his mutant clap.
fuzzbass
Merry Christmas to the Hex operation. Many thanks for your recent assistance with my Orbitals DIY problem.
Ambriant
Just built my 909 Rim last night. Going to put it in a panel soon. Cheers!
mmelnick
Merry Christmas, bra It's motherfucking bacon yo
monads
Happy Holidays! Keep up the great work!
alanwmason
Merry Christmas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1