MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blofeld in a eurorack?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Blofeld in a eurorack?
Dragh
for you:
has it a sense put a waldorf blofeld in a eurorack synth? which modules put beside?

THX!
ignatius
hmmm.....
Glitchmachines
As long as it's connected via a MIDI-Sriracha converter, you should be all set. Just make sure to turn Local OFF.

premieklovn
Subtraqt wrote:
As long as it's connected via a MIDI-Sriracha converter, you should be all set. Just make sure to turn Local OFF.

mmmmmmm MIDI-sauce. Drunken Homer Simpson
tIB
Strangely I remember seeing a picture of someones rack with a blofeld in it... maybe on the monorocket page or somewhere like that as an example of extra storage space for other synths in a larger case.

Anyhow, to be on topic if you want the blofeld as your soundsource youd need to set up an audio processing rig, maybe do a search at what people like in those. Youre also going to need an audio input or two like the A119 from doepfer.
computer controlled
MIDI to cock sauce converter? Whooda thunk it!
dkcg
computer controlled wrote:
MIDI to cock sauce converter? Whooda thunk it!

That reminds me...I picked up some Nut Sauce this weekend. hmmm.....

* Nut Sauce ends Pitch Drift!
* Nut Sauce ends String Breakage Problems!
* Nut Sauce Stops Wear & Tear at Bridge and Nut!
* Nut Sauce Increases Sustain and Harmonics!
* Nut Sauce Improves Overall Performance of ALL Stringed Instruments!

Real product and it solved my tuning problems, my nuts are silky smooth and well lubricated. lol

In case you're really interested...
http://www.bigbends.com/prod.html
MrBiggs
Yeah the picture is here of a Blofeld in a Monorocket Mission case. So I guess it's possible. Run with it!

http://monorocket.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51& Itemid=62
Cybananna
Subtraqt wrote:

careful how you use this, it's been the source of much... uh, fun and laughs. hihi
breakscience
This makes me want a big bowl of pho!
Aroused by JarJar
Sriracha! I'm an addict.

Why take up space in a modular with a portable self-contained synth? hmmm..... I guess for portability of a single rack, that would make sense. Otherwise, it seems like an odd idea.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
tIB
^ It would be slightly more pointless given the position of the blofelds audio, midi and and power jacks... unless they are massively recessed it aint fitting in a 3U while connected. (I could be wrong but I thought the blo was 3U)

If you want to go euro with the blofeld you'd be better leaving it out of the case and building an audio processing rig to play with it. At least I didnt dream the blofeld in a case pic as that would be worrying...
NV
You people are so afraid of innovation. I've mounted my computer, monitor, and keyboard in my eurorack and there's no way I'm going back to the antiquated ways. Why put a computer in some stupid corner when you can occupy space that costs $0.25 per millimeter with it?
tIB
Im getting another rack to put in my rack, beat that. razz
amnesia
Blofeld is a shit boring synth with its grey sound
Aroused by JarJar
tIB wrote:

Some ladies will let you mount their rack and lob cock sauce all over it, how's that?

Or so I have read... seriously, i just don't get it

I reckon 56.3% of my computer usage could be replaced with an abacus and a copy of Playboy...

Now a MicroQ in a Eurorack, that might be groovy.
Aroused by JarJar
splat!

par-done
Aroused by JarJar
oops
Chuck E. Jesus
Aroused by JarJar wrote:
tIB wrote:

Some ladies will let you mount their rack and lob cock sauce all over it, how's that?

Or so I have read... seriously, i just don't get it

I reckon 56.3% of my computer usage could be replaced with an abacus and a copy of Playboy...

Now a MicroQ in a Eurorack, that might be groovy.

once more for the hell of it...
Aroused by JarJar
Wha...huh?

Sorry about that- the forum seems to be on the fritz?

Not impossible that I'm simply an incompetent buffoon though.
Chuck E. Jesus
Aroused by JarJar wrote:
Wha...huh?

Sorry about that- the forum seems to be on the fritz?

Not impossible that I'm simply an incompetent buffoon though.

just cracked me up over my morning coffee is all hihi
anselmi

nanners

go here
kopplog
[quote="Cybananna"]
Subtraqt wrote:

LOL!
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
Dragh wrote:
for you:
has it a sense put a waldorf blofeld in a eurorack synth? which modules put beside?

THX!

for you:

watt?
Glitchmachines
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:

for you:

watt?

I believe it's a gift of sorts...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1