MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Serge Demo Video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Serge Demo Video
harolddonnelly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqo2WrR8xiA

Hey I found this on matrix synth. It a great clear video demonstrating the Serge Smooth and Stepped generator. I wish there were more simple serge videos like this one explaining them.

Thank you to whoever made this video!
tj
hexenduction rocks! applause

i love his high quality macro serge youtube videos. super classy. this is the first one of his vids i've seen that feels like a real demonstration. very nice. keep it up, hex! nanners
b3nsf
yeah Hex is the man,

here here!! 8_)
Lyonel
Very informative video thumbs up
HexEnduction
Hey thanks! Glad you dug it. I'm considering doing a few more of these. The DTG would be next on the list and then maybe the VCFQ or WAD...
Guinness ftw!
harolddonnelly
That would be great! Its nice to see the serge panels simplified, cause they're all so dense. Which was the fist M-Class panel you bought?
D/A A/D
I would love to see a proper demo of the WAD...
HexEnduction
harolddonnelly wrote:
That would be great! Its nice to see the serge panels simplified, cause they're all so dense. Which was the fist M-Class panel you bought?

The Creature is a good place to start because it has everything you need to get up and running. Some people start with a Dual OSC or Audio Interface...it just depends where you're headed and what your goals are.

D/A A/D wrote:
I would love to see a proper demo of the WAD...

Cool, maybe I'll do that one next instead of the DTG.
dr.jasoncrest
I've gleened a lot of info out of the Serge gold book and by putting in endless hours of experimentation but for me videos like this are the best way to learn some fundamentals. Richard Lainhart had a good fundamentals of synthis video using the .com system. He should put something together using the 200e system! And yeah, this Serge video is great. Thanks for posting!
dr.jasoncrest
p.s. I started with the Animal and quickly picked up an M-class Dual Osc/EQ shift and a TKB. I'm still totally drawn into the Animal as a starting point.
confusional
Redacted.
chrisso
I think there's a willing audience for basic demonstration videos.
You just can't hear (let alone be in the same room as) modules from some of the more boutique makers.
A Serge and Buchla library of instructional videos would be a real plus.
Reality Checkpoint
chrisso wrote:
I think there's a willing audience for basic demonstration videos.
You just can't hear (let alone be in the same room as) modules from some of the more boutique makers.
A Serge and Buchla library of instructional videos would be a real plus.

I agree!

Some basic instructional vids for a dullard like me would be wonderful!
Dego
Did he remove it? very frustrating
Audio Resistance
Dego wrote:

Check here for alot of good Serge info.

http://quadslope.com/blog/
parasitk
Dego wrote:

It looks like his entire utoob account is gone! waah

Audio Resistance wrote:
Check here for alot of good Serge info.

http://quadslope.com/blog/

Seconded!
b3nsf
oh noes! Hex's youtube account is gone!! I want to watch those videos, what happened?? seriously, i just don't get it
Lyonel
Yep, seems to be no more on Soundcloud too. hmmm.....
b3nsf
waah cry
HexEnduction
Porting to vimeo this weekend.
HD without the compression is cooler. thumbs up
Reality Checkpoint
Phew! It's peanut butter jelly time!
b3nsf
back in action! 8_)
HexEnduction
parasitk
Yay! As much as I love Vimeo, I won't be able to watch your videos on this old computer anymore! :sadpanda:
b3nsf
true, vimeo rapes old computers like this laptop g4 ...and its skips horribly, the only thing you can do is put another window in front of the video so the audio will play without the skipping! very frustrating
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2