MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Last of the IDOW perks for IndieGoGo contributors
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Last of the IDOW perks for IndieGoGo contributors
s o l v e n t
metasonix wrote:
Thank you for sending those extras, Jason. I was not expecting to get nine DVDs of interviews, plus the soundtrack on three different formats (CD, cassette, vinyl). You're a maniac.

Someday, hopefully, the interviews will be "priceless documents". Although I would not dare to predict anything about future collectibles since so often it proves to be wrong. People become obsessed with collecting the most stupid and trivial things imaginable -- beer cans, toy cars, band flyers, 45RPM singles. Not to mention 300Bs.

Thanks for the kind words Eric... People supported us, sight unseen, and I'm just delivering what was promised based on your campaign contribution. Well, except the cassette, which is actually an addendum EP of 6 additional tracks.... that 1 was a bonus for Executive Producers like you!

I feel very confident that this docu is going to have a long life and some of these things will be collectible one day... but I'm just happy that the docu itself continues to gain more and more attention.. I think it's going to get even bigger once this theatrical cut starts getting out there.
dan_k
s o l v e n t wrote:
dan_k wrote:
Hi Jason, were these shipped out of the US like the original DVD or via Canada post?

Just wondering as mine hasn't landed in Vancouver yet which seems strange since you sent them priority.

I'd also added the "C is for comfort" cassette.

thanks!

Very weird Dan. Yours was definitely sent on the same day as all the rest, via Canada Post... I just looked up the tracking # and it's been sitting in Richmond BC since the 23rd. I will PM you the tracking #. Maybe check your local PO?

Thanks for the quick reply, got your pm.
mechie
Looks like mine has cleared UK customs - held by ParcelForce pending payment of import VAT (£19.08 eek! ) and £8.00 "clearance fee" - a handling charge.

The package includes a couple of Solvent's CDs in addition to the boxed set and soundtrack stuff; a grand total of .... $57 (I make that about £34) so I am being charged over 50% by the 'system' in this country Sheesh!

WOW - Taxes! angry

Still, should have a lovely parcel delivered tomorrow w00t It's peanut butter jelly time! applause
s o l v e n t
mechie wrote:
Looks like mine has cleared UK customs - held by ParcelForce pending payment of import VAT (£19.08 eek! ) and £8.00 "clearance fee" - a handling charge.

The package includes a couple of Solvent's CDs in addition to the boxed set and soundtrack stuff; a grand total of .... $57 (I make that about £34) so I am being charged over 50% by the 'system' in this country Sheesh!

WOW - Taxes! angry

Still, should have a lovely parcel delivered tomorrow w00t It's peanut butter jelly time! applause

Hope you enjoy!

I had to declare the value of the boxset high (I think I declared it at $90) because any packages that get lost, the replacement cost/effort would be substantial... I couldn't risk only getting $25 back from insurance for any boxsets that may get lost in transit.
mechie
mechie wrote:

DVD set, CD, cassette, vynil album ---
Sensory overload love

You probably won't be hearing from me again for the next six weeks - I will be a bit distracted hyper thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2