MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Holiday SALE at Analogue Haven!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Holiday SALE at Analogue Haven!!
Glitchmachines
Just discovered that AH is having another 10% sale for the Thanksgiving Holiday!

http://www.analoguehaven.com/


Take advantage of it - ends Sunday night at midnight!!!


SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
kevinrothi
I was just coming in here to post that.

What a great excuse to buy modules. w00t
blungo2
i'm broke until well after christmas. waah
Glitchmachines
I just ordered an Anti-OSC! Guinness ftw!
johnnymad
Subtraqt wrote:
I just ordered an Anti-OSC! Guinness ftw!


have fun. you'll love it!!!
mateo
I smell a hertz donut in my near future...
decaying.sine
mateo wrote:
I smell a hertz donut in my near future...


Me too. Finally just pulled the trigger on one. It's nice to get around $45 off the new price. Not too shabby of a deal.
mateo
decaying.sine wrote:
mateo wrote:
I smell a hertz donut in my near future...


Me too. Finally just pulled the trigger on one. It's nice to get around $45 off the new price. Not too shabby of a deal.


Any idea if they're the updated versions?
decaying.sine
mateo wrote:
decaying.sine wrote:
mateo wrote:
I smell a hertz donut in my near future...


Me too. Finally just pulled the trigger on one. It's nice to get around $45 off the new price. Not too shabby of a deal.


Any idea if they're the updated versions?


That is a great question. I emailed Shawn a couple weeks ago about this and didn't hear back from him. I thought maybe gov blacksnake was sending a kit to AH to do the firmware upgrades. However, I dug through the archives here and see a reference from the man himself saying that HD upgrades are done by sending the module back to him, free of charge besides the postage. I'll try emailing Shawn again.
Glitchmachines
They have the original version, but you can just send it in to The Harvestman to get it upgraded.
attacksustain
decaying.sine wrote:

That is a great question. I emailed Shawn a couple weeks ago about this and didn't hear back from him. I thought maybe gov blacksnake was sending a kit to AH to do the firmware upgrades. However, I dug through the archives here and see a reference from the man himself saying that HD upgrades are done by sending the module back to him, free of charge besides the postage. I'll try emailing Shawn again.


I asked Shawn a few weeks back, and he said he wouldn't be getting any of the donuts with newer firmwares until the current stock had sold, and harvestman did another factory run. At the time I think he said about a dozen left, and that was the beginning of the month, so he must be getting close, especially after todays sale.

Picked up a 2nd one today, because two donuts are better than one. omnomnom.
decaying.sine
attacksustain wrote:
decaying.sine wrote:

That is a great question. I emailed Shawn a couple weeks ago about this and didn't hear back from him. I thought maybe gov blacksnake was sending a kit to AH to do the firmware upgrades. However, I dug through the archives here and see a reference from the man himself saying that HD upgrades are done by sending the module back to him, free of charge besides the postage. I'll try emailing Shawn again.


I asked Shawn a few weeks back, and he said he wouldn't be getting any of the donuts with newer firmwares until the current stock had sold, and harvestman did another factory run. At the time I think he said about a dozen left, and that was the beginning of the month, so he must be getting close, especially after todays sale.

Picked up a 2nd one today, because two donuts are better than one. omnomnom.


I stared at the "update quantity" for HD order for about two minutes thinking exactly that...two must be better than one. Somehow I restrained. Good info, thanks for the update on the firmware guys.
blungo2
Dang! I really need a second HD...
SquidInSquidInk
I'm hoping that they somehow get QMMGs back in stock before the sale ends. That's the big hole in my young system.
goiks
decaying.sine wrote:
mateo wrote:
I smell a hertz donut in my near future...


Me too. Finally just pulled the trigger on one. It's nice to get around $45 off the new price. Not too shabby of a deal.


+1 ! (wish I could afford +2)
governor blacksnake
Hey guys,

Yeah, those donuts in stock have the old firmware. Fortunately it'll only cost you return postage to get it upgraded, if the sound's even a problem for you. I'll start processing upgrades next week, so get in contact by email to get shipping arrangements set up.
Mr White
what that fuck!

all the damned modules I need arent in stock..... Dead Banana
camo livers
SquidInSquidInk wrote:
I'm hoping that they somehow get QMMGs back in stock before the sale ends. That's the big hole in my young system.


I called. They won't 2 or 3 weeks
noobyscooby
Borg filter and Format Jumbler. For now...
johnnymad
finally got an a-160/a-161. let the sequencing begin!
Audio Resistance
johnnymad wrote:
finally got an a-160/a-161. let the sequencing begin!


I never knew how important those would be until I got them. Now they are in almost every patch. thumbs up
noobyscooby
A-156 Quantizer. Rack full. Game over.
johnnymad
Audio Resistance wrote:
johnnymad wrote:
finally got an a-160/a-161. let the sequencing begin!


I never knew how important those would be until I got them. Now they are in almost every patch. thumbs up


i'm sure you're right. i've wanted them for a while, but have been going for more "glamorous" modules as of late. i've been trying to find them used for a while and just gave up. the sale made me finally bite the bullet.
blungo2
Audio Resistance wrote:
johnnymad wrote:
finally got an a-160/a-161. let the sequencing begin!


I never knew how important those would be until I got them. Now they are in almost every patch. thumbs up


I've been eyeing these for some time now, but i'm not sure how to fully utilize them. Could you offer some examples of how you use them?

Thanks!
johnnymad
blungo2 wrote:
Audio Resistance wrote:
johnnymad wrote:
finally got an a-160/a-161. let the sequencing begin!


I never knew how important those would be until I got them. Now they are in almost every patch. thumbs up


I've been eyeing these for some time now, but i'm not sure how to fully utilize them. Could you offer some examples of how you use them?

Thanks!


I agree!
i'd like to have some tips on them too, besides using one trigger to set off a bunch of drum sounds.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group