MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Holiday SALE at Analogue Haven!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Holiday SALE at Analogue Haven!!
GrobbingThistle
god, their stock is stripped bare right now. anyone know when they're gonna get Maths back in stock??
SquidInSquidInk
GrobbingThistle wrote:
god, their stock is stripped bare right now. anyone know when they're gonna get Maths back in stock??

Make Noise Twitter said a box of Mathses was mailed to them on the 25th - don't know if they arrived before or after the big sale. I hope some QMMGs are soon to follow.
johnnymad
electrik noize wrote:
noobyscooby wrote:
Did you not get the email? I'm pretty sure he emailed everyone that put in an order mentioning that there were 150 orders and that it would take a few days to go through them.

yep, got the same email myself. hope it doesn't take too long to ship the orders, it'll be worth the wait though.

i just got an e-mail from ups saying my order shipped today! that was pretty quick.
Glitchmachines
My order shipped today also smile
suboptimal
I didn't buy anything! SlayerBadger!

Of course, the California sales tax cockpunched my enthusiasm. Dead Banana
makenoise
SquidInSquidInk wrote:
GrobbingThistle wrote:

Make Noise Twitter said a box of Mathses was mailed to them on the 25th - don't know if they arrived before or after the big sale. I hope some QMMGs are soon to follow.

I worked hard to get those MATHS out in time for the sale, but I still missed the deadline. They should arrive at AH today. I am currently building QMMGs and more MATHS for AH, SB, Post Modular and Moog Audio.

Tony
loudone
cry
my a 156 is out of stock! i hope the dopefer shipment comes in sooooon cry
haven
Yay more QMMG please! My case has a big hole and I am short on VCAs, waiting for the QMMG to come back in stock at AH.
GrobbingThistle
makenoise wrote:

I worked hard to get those MATHS out in time for the sale, but I still missed the deadline. They should arrive at AH today. I am currently building QMMGs and more MATHS for AH, SB, Post Modular and Moog Audio.

Tony[/quote]

race you dudes to them!
loudone
I bought stock in the packaging tape company AH uses lol
itijik
loudone wrote:

ROFL...they do use a lot of tape on those little boxes, don't they lol
blz
Quote:
blz wrote:
i got

4x bam.

I'm curious to know how big a case one would have to want/need four bam.s

i have 3 a-100g6

and one portable case

im trying to upgrade to a monster case you can never have to many multiples
mateo
blz wrote:
im trying to upgrade to a monster case you can never have to many multiples

This is true! I would have thought that for most needs, mults don't need to be buffered, but for a monster case I could see the use of 4 smile
suboptimal
itijik wrote:
loudone wrote:

ROFL...they do use a lot of tape on those little boxes, don't they lol

I received a package from them last week that had several square inches of exposed cardboard on one side. I couldn't believe it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3