MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Double voks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Double voks
Paulyvoks
The twin showed up today.

This just rules. I don't know why I didn't do it in the first place.

SlayerBadger!
felix
Haha, awesome!

The more I stare at my polivoks, the more I appreciate how cool the Harvestman modules look. They stand out *and* they look good!
Paulyvoks
Not to mention the insane sound you get when you feed them to one another.

I just updated my MOOG LP so it now has Arpeg whick plays all notes out to my Doepfer so it's quite amazing sounding!

My last 2nd Filter was so terribly flat.
flts
Quote:
The more I stare at my polivoks, the more I appreciate how cool the Harvestman modules look.

Agreed on that. I don't plan on fitting other stuff than Polivoks VCF I have (and possibly the Piston Honda wavetable osc if it turns out to be awesome) into my system, but the look and names of the modules make me want to get one or two each just for the coolness of it. Awesome product design.
futuresoundsystems
flts wrote:
possibly the Piston Honda wavetable osc if it turns out to be awesome

...sorry... if?
It's a Harvestman module dude!!!
lol
Muff Wiggler
i totally agree - i think the Harvestman modules have a *FANTASTIC* style about them, and I absolutely cannot wait to add some to my little euro setup. Awesome stuff! Those two VCFs look super crazy cool together, and I'm sure they sound even better. Very nice indeed 8)
flts
futuresoundsystems wrote:
...sorry... if?
It's a Harvestman module dude!!!
lol

Yeah, I think I should've been more specific, haha! What I meant is that if I was building a certain kind of system (or just amassing all I can) I would definitely get about every single module from the Harvestman. But right now I'm just trying to pick modules for this little setup I have and figuring out what I need / want for it. I'm thinking some kind of wavetable osc would be a fine addition and a Miniwave wouldn't fit into my case...

And yeah Muff, Polivoks VCF does sound awesome! Even one of them already lol
Muff Wiggler
holy crap this module rocks eek!

i think it's my favorite filter for getting dirty and nasty with....REALLY impressed with this, I don't think I've had this much fun with a filter since my Boogie

so so so great having the input boost/attenuators, makes it so easy to find that sweet spot where there's all that self-modulation going on. love it. more people need to talk about this filter.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1