MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Elektron 8 Voice RYTM.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next [all]
Author New Elektron 8 Voice RYTM.
amnesia
8 Voice Analog drum machine. Skip to page 12 where it is announced via vid demo.

[video]https://youtu.be/51-2dmJko0k[/video]

Peake
screaming goo yo
phesago
It's motherfucking bacon yo

I just here in my head the voice of Stimpy saying "I can hardly contain myself"
joey

ANALOG RHYTHM

phesago
I guess everyone was coorect that it was an analog drum machine. Neat
Sir Ruff
Where does it say "analog"?
joey
when I posted it to facebook, the link came up like this:

AR leads me to believe it stands for Analog Rhythm.
desdinova
...and here I was thinking about a Tempest. Now I gots to wait!
jpenca
joey wrote:
when I posted it to facebook, the link came up like this:

AR leads me to believe it stands for Analog Rhythm.

it's Analog Rhyme actually.

a machine which uses Markov Chains from Shakespeare texts to generate rhymes in realtime by using the pads. automatic hiphop 3.0 with revolutionary hybrid voice synthesis / sampling. It is what the world was waiting for. will make Siri look like an old hat. This is fun!
M-Circus
Think I just wet myself...

There goes my "I'm gonna make due with the gear I currently have at least until the summer" resolution...
Jeffcon0
If this is the real deal I forsee a lot of Roland engineers looking forlornly at the crowded Elektron booth at NAMM.
haesslich
Jeffcon0 wrote:
If this is the real deal I forsee a lot of Roland engineers looking forlornly at the crowded Elektron booth at NAMM.

do you think so? i mean: regardless of any drummachine, the roland guys will be mostly presenting the new digitalpianos and workstations anyway.
so let their booth be crowded with top 40 cover band keyboarders. grin
Yip2
jpenca wrote:
it's Analog Rhyme actually.

a machine which uses Markov Chains from Shakespeare texts to generate rhymes in realtime by using the pads. automatic hiphop 3.0 with revolutionary hybrid voice synthesis / sampling. It is what the world was waiting for. will make Siri look like an old hat. This is fun!

HAHAHA That actually sounds pretty great!
jpenca
kinda like this, but "analog":

also note that today's Elektron newsletter wished happy birthday to Squarepusher
h4ndcrafted
Superb , prob will sound great.

I thought it was a photoshop at first as the the pads do look stuck on there.

I wonder how relevant having colored LEDs on there is ? Bc otherwise it would of looked cooler without IMO.

Maybe just some red or white backlit to match.

As for Roland watching, I doubt it, their's is going to be a cheaper VA and priced that way if they have any sense.
LameAim
Everybody get hype or something.
waves_of_awesome
woah Here's hoping they kept it affordable!
Needles
waves_of_awesome wrote:
woah Here's hoping they kept it affordable!

That, for sure ain't happenin'!
sascha.victoria
I wonder if it will have the sampling capabilities of the MD.
arnoux
sascha.victoria wrote:

And the impulse outs...
deltaphoenix
Man my Tempest is getting nervous.
If this is indeed a drum machine based off of the A4 with sample loading capability, some effects, multiple outs, midi and CV implementation…then I will probably be looking really hard at it.
Sir Ruff
sascha.victoria wrote:

If that was the case, and they had a "live" sampling input (sorely needed on the MD), I would be instantly sold. I don't care about analog--I just want a Elektron-style sampling drum machine!
owensands
deltaphoenix wrote:
Man my Tempest is getting nervous.
If this is indeed a drum machine based off of the A4 with sample loading capability, some effects, multiple outs, midi and CV implementation…then I will probably be looking really hard at it.

thumbs up Oh you know its getting CV. Cant F'n wait.
wavecircle
Sir Ruff wrote:
sascha.victoria wrote:

If that was the case, and they had a "live" sampling input (sorely needed on the MD), I would be instantly sold. I don't care about analog--I just want a Elektron-style sampling drum machine!

You can live sample on the MD. RAM machines.

Let's hope they finish this one. hmmm.....
CF3
Not getting excited until I see the business end of this machine.... Pretty please put enough OUTPUTS on this beast.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next [all]
Page 1 of 30