MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VERBOS ELECTRONICS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 126, 127, 128  Next [all]
Author VERBOS ELECTRONICS
CF3
Big fan of Mark's music and have always wanted some of his Buchla format modules. This is pretty amazing. Will definitely have to start that new case now.
mystico
Hmm what can I sell....Who wants to buy an mks80?
mystico
roglok wrote:
classy panel design!

And fucking nice video too!
Paranormal Patroler
Amazing! I just found out. w00t
Paranormal Patroler
http://www.verboselectronics.com/modules/
acidbob
WUPWUPWUPWUPWUPWUPWUPWUPWUPWUP hyper
goiks
wow. couldn't resist, never have i found out about something and purchased it so quickly (harmonic osc and multistage). time to put some other stuff up for sale.
phutureboy
mateo wrote:
The osc looks like a simplified 259 (no PLL), the rest seem more buchla inspired than direct copies of modules

Merci ! May I ask what's PLL ?
Paranormal Patroler
phutureboy wrote:
mateo wrote:
The osc looks like a simplified 259 (no PLL), the rest seem more buchla inspired than direct copies of modules

Merci ! May I ask what's PLL ?

Phase Locked Loop. It's quite simple and yet complex. In module format you can check the manual of the Doepfer a-196, it'll help you get what a PLL does.
VanEck
modintx wrote:
101 HP for all 5 modules - wonder how deep they are for possible skiff placement.

From the website:

Verbos Electronics modules are made from the highest quality materials and are designed from the outside in. The panel design is clean, the knobs beautiful, the feel solid, and they are all thin enough fit in a "skiff".
Lama
This looks fantastic! w00t

l e b e r wrote:
holy bananas they look good... anyone know what the harmonic oscillator sounds like? that one's got my attention...

I assume it´s pretty identical to the 262v and if it is, it sounds f*cking great!
modintx
....and they are up on ModularGrid.net - off for some happy planning sessions w00t
Paranormal Patroler
Really curious to see them in action. Vids vids vids! The Sequencer and oscillator look so tempting.
narwhal
pretty. but what does any of it sound like?
phutureboy
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Phase Locked Loop. It's quite simple and yet complex. In module format you can check the manual of the Doepfer a-196, it'll help you get what a PLL does.

Thanks, I did check the A-196 videos in the past but thought the sweet spot was too narrow to my taste. Maybe it sounds more interesting in the Buchla world...
patmcm
Incredibly excited to hear these in action - Mark gets the Buchla philosophy (at times almost more than BEMI it seems) and taking what he's learned in all his deconstruction of classic Buchla modules and using that as an inspiration for this fresh batch of Eurorack...

woah
z3r01
That Voltage Multistage! Wow!
Kent
xart wrote:
toothless_wonder wrote:
but you know they rock !

I hope he is using a professional building company. Verbos BUCHLA FORMAT modules are all over the place with sloppy build quality...

I do have to say you euro guys are in for a real treat when your hear the Verbos Harmonic Oscillator thumbs up

Fuck me running… the Harmonic Oscillator comes it at approximately 1/3rd the price of the Buchla 200 format one. I understand the economics, but grr…

Nice lookin' modules though.
anselmi
I´d love to see his 258v in euro...amazing deep sound...full of character

I like it more than a 259-ish oscillator
Soundifferent
Very, very nice! applause

2014 looks to be a very good year for euro...

Euro "Standard" ftl
Buchla 222e
Drunken Homer Simpson
gliiitches
Soundifferent wrote:
2014 looks to be a very good year for Euro "Standard" ftl

Although not for my credit card... Or my marriage lol
Fractaltctrl
modintx wrote:
101 HP for all 5 modules - wonder how deep they are for possible skiff placement.

131hp actually, but it would have been nice if they were 101 cause then they would all fit in my skiff...
qu.one
Kent wrote:
Fuck me running… the Harmonic Oscillator comes it at approximately 1/3rd the price of the Buchla 200 format one. I understand the economics, but grr…

they seem to be a drop different hough —  no square and 2 less sine outs.
Soundifferent
gliiitches wrote:
Soundifferent wrote:
2014 looks to be a very good year for Euro "Standard" ftl

Although not for my credit card... Or my marriage lol

"But, honey, I swear this is really the last module I need!" Frying Pan Bash!
bonusplays
I had heard about this through "the grapevine" a month ago but was too ignorant to say anything definitive. Glad I waited for them to come out with an announce and some solid pictures and descriptions first.

Mark's Buchla blog is one of the most informative sources of info out there on that synthesizer system and the Harmonic Oscillator in the 4U format was one of the more amazing oscillators I've ever tried. So this is super exciting to say the least.

Good luck, Mark!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 126, 127, 128  Next [all]
Page 2 of 128