MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VERBOS ELECTRONICS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next [all]
Author VERBOS ELECTRONICS
Prunesquallor
MODS: Can we split this thread? It's too large to load all the pages to search through effectively. very frustrating
BrokenBo
any more reviews on the Control Voltage Processor?
advrsry
Prunesquallor wrote:
MODS: Can we split this thread? It's too large to load all the pages to search through effectively. very frustrating

Probably makes sense to break out new threads for modules. Splitting this thread is probably too much work.
Prunesquallor
advrsry wrote:
Prunesquallor wrote:

Probably makes sense to break out new threads for modules. Splitting this thread is probably too much work.

How so? Split it after a sensible number of pages and call the first bit Part 1 and the second Part 2. I don't know what the upper limit on pages should be, but my new and well-specced PC struggles at around 100 pages, and 90 seems to be OK.
advrsry
Prunesquallor wrote:
advrsry wrote:
Prunesquallor wrote:

How so? Split it after a sensible number of pages and call the first bit Part 1 and the second Part 2. I don't know what the upper limit on pages should be, but my new and well-specced PC struggles at around 100 pages, and 90 seems to be OK.

You can browse by page if you are reading in order, and use the forum's search functionality if you want to find a post.
Prunesquallor
advrsry wrote:
Prunesquallor wrote:
advrsry wrote:
Prunesquallor wrote:

You can browse by page if you are reading in order, and use the forum's search functionality if you want to find a post.

Are you kidding? Browsing by page through a thread this long takes ages, and the search functionality is not that great. It's far more efficient to load all pages and hit Ctrl F. What's the problem?
synonymist
Prunesquallor wrote:
Are you kidding? Browsing by page through a thread this long takes ages, and the search functionality is not that great. It's far more efficient to load all pages and hit Ctrl F. What's the problem?

The problem is the antiquated forum software:

<div align="center"><span class="copyright">Powered by <a href="http://www.phpbb.com/" target="_phpbb" class="copyright">phpBB</a> &copy; phpBB Group </span></div>
Prunesquallor
synonymist wrote:
Prunesquallor wrote:

The problem is the antiquated forum software:

<div align="center"><span class="copyright">Powered by <a href="http://www.phpbb.com/" target="_phpbb" class="copyright">phpBB</a> &copy; phpBB Group </span></div>

Thanks for that response! OK, maybe it's a question of waiting for this to be resolved, then.
Nutritional Zero
[/url]
youkon
"Melodic" Jam with my Verbos System.
A Dynamix was added for further vca duties. Pairs really well soundwise.
This patch was inspired from the verbos youtube random sampling "follow melody" patch
rayultine
Anyone have info on the "redesigned" aka smaller ATC that popped up on modulargrid?
damase
rayultine wrote:
Anyone have info on the "redesigned" aka smaller ATC that popped up on modulargrid?

it was presented at superbooth. no more vactrols, but still sounds amazing. 10hp. no info on release date that i know of
slowpilgrim
rayultine wrote:

I added it to use in a rack plan, no further details.
Sanys
shanebroderick
Does anyone use Disting as their main quantizer in a Verbos system?
I'm about to order the Multistage and plan to use it for melodic sequencing.
damase
shanebroderick wrote:

Intellijel Scales here
not my business really but disting seems about as opposite of philosophy and workflow to verbos as you can get
yellowecho
shanebroderick wrote:

Most of the time I don't use a quantizer with my Verbos system... I just use the CV attenuator to limit the range of the voltage.
mritenburg
shanebroderick wrote:

Which ever quantizer you choose, you should verify that it operates in a 0-10v range. Don't get stuck with a quantizer that only operates in a 0-5v range, otherwise, you'll be chopping your Verbos cv range in half.
stephentrask
shanebroderick wrote:

I use a Pico Quant. It's pretty no nonsense and keeps all the attention on the VMS.
BrokenBo
one should use an attenuator before going into the quantizer (or are there any quantizers with built in attenuation to limit the octave range?) as the VMS has 0-10V range, which means 10 octaves.

so far i only went directly into the cv attenuators of the HO or CO when i wanted to use the vms for pitch.
shanebroderick
BrokenBo wrote:
one should use an attenuator before going into the quantizer (or are there any quantizers with built in attenuation to limit the octave range?) as the VMS has 0-10V range, which means 10 octaves.

so far i only went directly into the cv attenuators of the HO or CO when i wanted to use the vms for pitch.

I think the disting mk4 offers a dual quantizer with attenuation in 4hp which I need and was why I was asking. Not sure how good it works though.
kingcons
Just got the delivery notice on my first ATC to pair with my CO and Scan and Pan. When is work over again? hyper hyper hyper
thetwlo
mritenburg wrote:

Which ever quantizer you choose, you should verify that it operates in a 0-10v range. Don't get stuck with a quantizer that only operates in a 0-5v range, otherwise, you'll be chopping your Verbos cv range in half.

Thanks! weird, the WMD Arpitecht is only 0-5v, didn't notice that before. I wonder if a firmware update could change this?
bayrumblues
wonder when Verbos is going to release cases for the keyboard/ black horse/ full systems? Been waiting years!
luketeaford
bayrumblues wrote:
wonder when Verbos is going to release cases for the keyboard/ black horse/ full systems? Been waiting years!

I think if you buy one of the full systems from Analogue Haven that is as close as you're going to get.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next [all]
Page 125 of 128