MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VERBOS ELECTRONICS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127, 128  Next [all]
Author VERBOS ELECTRONICS
mritenburg
bayrumblues wrote:
wonder when Verbos is going to release cases for the keyboard/ black horse/ full systems? Been waiting years!

I believe Verbos systems are installed into Lio & Linn wooden cases. You can buy these cases from several sources. Here's a black one with a Verbos power distro board installed:

advrsry
I think Verbos mentioned in the superbooth video that they'll be coming out with new systems.
bayrumblues
mritenburg wrote:
bayrumblues wrote:
wonder when Verbos is going to release cases for the keyboard/ black horse/ full systems? Been waiting years!

I believe Verbos systems are installed into Lio & Linn wooden cases. You can buy these cases from several sources. Here's a black one with a Verbos power distro board installed:

Yeah I have one of those little 84hp ones, but with the size of Verbos modules, she filled up quickly!

I guess I am most interested in their keyboard and black horse cases.
stephentrask
bayrumblues wrote:

Does the keyboard no longer come in a case with a PSU?
slowpilgrim
Has there been any indication of what the new systems will contain?

With the re-design to the ATC shaving some HP, I'm hoping that the dual four pole is slimmed down next.
damase
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJrYkJz_Gw6vc_dcpXaxbpA

lots of good inspirational content has been uploaded to the verbos youtube channel recently. although now i feel like my system is in serious need of a CVP
advrsry
The videos are great but I do wish there was some narration going one like in the make noise ones.
stephentrask
advrsry wrote:
The videos are great but I do wish there was some narration going one like in the make noise ones.

I actually prefer these videos but I know what you mean. I like the fact these videos work as presentations of short pieces of music and so can serve as an inspiration but I wish there patch sheets. It would be fun to hook up the patches in the various videos and just jam.
Tumulishroomaroom
Does anyone know when the new ATC is coming ? Verbos is building the last of the V1 right now apparently.

Speaking of which I played around with trying to get a little live set going, this is the very early stage clocking at barely 12min (and it's sort of collapsing towards the end). But damn I love the ATC ! You can get so much small changes with the three cv inputs. CO-> ATC -> Multi Delay is a deadly combo I will leave patched for a while, like I have for the Loquelic -> Bark.

So here's a little Verbos infused techno if you fancy :
kingcons
Glad to see you posting some longer form/youtube stuff, tumulishroomaroom! I picked up an ATC recently and have had a blast with that, CO, and Scan+Pan or MDP. Really, really glad I picked up a v1 ATC to see what the fuss was about. I have an ER-301 I've been too busy to really explore and I'm hoping over the next week I can take some time and figure out some more ways to integrate it into my setup, starting with drum samples and recording, and moving into processing/effects.
Sanys
very nice Tumulishroomaroom!
advrsry
Tumulishroomaroom wrote:
Does anyone know when the new ATC is coming ? Verbos is building the last of the V1 right now apparently.

They have a presentation at Schneiders on 19.9. so my guess is around that time.
Tumulishroomaroom
kingcons wrote:
Glad to see you posting some longer form/youtube stuff, tumulishroomaroom! I picked up an ATC recently and have had a blast with that, CO, and Scan+Pan or MDP. Really, really glad I picked up a v1 ATC to see what the fuzz was about. I have an ER-301 I've been too busy to really explore and I'm hoping over the next week I can take some time and figure out some more ways to integrate it into my setup, starting with drum samples and recording, and moving into processing/effects.

Corrected smile The ATC is incredible yeah. I just ordered a ER-301 myself to help build more seamless live sets and give me (many) more options. And thank you ! Sound is a bit muffled in this as this was a quick stereo recording with nothing done on it and I only have a shit digital camera but that's how it is.

Sanys wrote:
very nice Tumulishroomaroom!

Thanks a lot !

advrsry wrote:
Tumulishroomaroom wrote:

They have a presentation at Schneiders on 19.9. so my guess is around that time.

I asked on instagram and they said end of 2019.
The Junglechrist
Hello everyone ! I'm back with my friend on the Patch From Scratch serie on Youtube with this distorded drony session with the Verbos system:

damase
anyone have thoughts on Mini Horse vs Touchplate Keyboard? any experiences?

i tried the MiniHorse out and loved the expressiveness, but when i look further the TPK seems more direct for what id likely do, musically immediate, and still has a few pressure pads and cv bank for a little meta control as well
stephentrask
damase wrote:
anyone have thoughts on Mini Horse vs Touchplate Keyboard? any experiences?

i tried the MiniHorse out and loved the expressiveness, but when i look further the TPK seems more direct for what id likely do, musically immediate, and still has a few pressure pads and cv bank for a little meta control as well

i love the Touchplate. I am waiting to get the Mini Horse until the stand alone powered case is released. I hope that's soon.
damase
i hear that, i wish the touchplate had a standalone case as well.
good to hear its as great as it looks though. also pondering a linnstrument but the tpk seems just so...hassle free...
3pand
BrokenBo wrote:
any more reviews on the Control Voltage Processor?

I've had one for a few days and I think it's the most surprising module I've ever owned. I was using Blinds and 1U Quadratt before this, and I also have slew available as a mode on a Double Andore mk2, but I've never gotten the same results using those modules in a manner similar to what the Control Voltage Processor does.

The two bottom sections:

It might sound like an unimportant distinction, but the layout and user interface of the module makes such a huge difference for me with regard to how it feels to mix CV and how I approach doing so. The Verbos module makes it a joy to explore interactions between different signals, and it also makes it dead simple to dial in really beautiful results. With my previous setup, mixing CV wasn't really a part of the "creative exploration" phase of patching (for me). I mostly did it with a particular result in mind.

The upper section:

I never used slewing before since it was buried in a mode on the DA mk2 and so once again the CVP was the perfect choice for me as now the function is available front and center. So far, I've been using the upper section to alter and shape sequences from the Voltage Multistage. The results are often much more expressive than what I started out with, and there is an added benefit of being able to completely alter a sequence with just one of the knobs or one added CV if you go far enough with the slewing. Even the little linear/expo knob makes a big difference to the CV over its sweepable range, so I find myself playing every part of this upper section.

other stuff:

If this module didn't have the bounce feature, the comparator gate out, and the dedicated crossfaders, it would still be absolutely incredible. With these functions it feels like a module that has infinite uses waiting to be discovered.

Everyone's mileage may vary, but this module is so much fun and has changed the way I patch and I am really glad to have added it to my Verbos-centric setup. I hope my little description gives one useful point of reference to others about whether this module would be as much of a game changer for them depending on their existing setup and patching habits.
damase
3pand
nice review, i got one recently and agree with everything say very much. absolutely loving it

the bounce adds so much character to my whole synth, im addicted to it. sounds great on a quantized signal, gives it much more life. getting by far more enjoyable time slewing and cv mixing than ever before. i might eventually get a 2nd

you can use the crossfader to ringmod as well, by inverting the signal for the other input, and modulator into the cv fade
3pand
Thanks, damase! Nice to hear from someone else who is into the CVP so much as well. Totally agree about the bounce.

I also really thought about adding a 2nd one but my system is of a size where more than one would feel too luxurious. I've discovered that it works better for me to feel like I have just enough "modular resources" in my system rather than channels to burn, if that makes any sense haha.

Thanks for the ringmod tip!
yellowecho
Oh man I'm gassing for a CVP now! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Tumulishroomaroom
Yep... not sure I want to thank 3pand and damase for the review help . I can see how it would lend to more creative and "fluid" (for lack of a better word) use of attenuation/offset/slew than a Quadratt + Slew. Hard to justify the space/€€ though.
damase
if you use a lot of mixers, the HP is not just justified but actually pretty economical.

with maths i always felt limited that i couldnt use the mixer and the slews/envelopes separately to the best ability, and although the comparison is kinda wack, im finding the CVP to be more worth the space personally as my master utility module.

in the same 7u system i also have quadratt, promodular miiiix, and im saving space in hope for intellijel 1u unity or precision mixers... i find i like a lot of mixers smile
Eurtrude
In case you didn't see it, this video features the new ATC hyper

yellowecho
Eurtrude wrote:
In case you didn't see it, this video features the new ATC hyper

I asked about release and they commented "Released by the end of 2019 - Circuitry is different for this new one." SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127, 128  Next [all]
Page 126 of 128