MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Getting an external pulse into the Easel?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Getting an external pulse into the Easel?
rayce
Is there a way to do this with the iProgram card? Maybe a hidden virtual jack in the app to control pulser trigger?
_lex
vgermuse wrote:
_lex wrote:
thanks todd!

Hey Lex,

Cool. My pleasure. Happy exploring w00t

just got my keyboard and i have been exploring the program card (based on your example) to route pulses (added some banana jacks). interesting thing is that my 208r will not take a gate from any of my eurorack gear, but when i route it thru the card it works even with 5v!

one cool thing about the keyboard is that in mono/arp mode the additional gates act like a clock divider. you can send them directly to different inputs (like LPG level) to get more variety..

my next experiment is to see if i can run a banana in to the card for different modules and keep different pulses isolated. currently i have my keyboard gate going to the pulser and a clock going to keyboard. i hope that the keyboard section is isolated by module so that i can send one pulse to the pulser, one pulse to the sequencer, and a third pulse to the envelope.

vgermuse wrote:
_lex wrote:
thanks todd!

Hey Lex,

Cool. My pleasure. Happy exploring w00t
Cobramatic
_lex wrote:

my next experiment is to see if i can run a banana in to the card for different modules and keep different pulses isolated. currently i have my keyboard gate going to the pulser and a clock going to keyboard. i hope that the keyboard section is isolated by module so that i can send one pulse to the pulser, one pulse to the sequencer, and a third pulse to the envelope.

You can definately put separate pulses into each section of the Program card, and each will be independent - Sequencer step pulse in, EG, Pulser and random CV step geneneration. I can also confirm they work with Eurorack 5v triggers and gates ( which is really handy!)
You can simultaneously use the Main Pulse in on the 208. Just be careful where the switch settings are for each so you can use them seperarately or added together in 'both' mode. The main pulse-in only works with 10v pulses ( not 5v standard eurorack)
I took advantage of all of this for my Easel Mega Meta break-out-box in my thread from last week. You can see a demo video there too.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2