MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SSF Ultra-Random
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next [all]
Author SSF Ultra-Random
Kirk Degiorgio
so many great new modules being announced!!

exper
Interesting. 12hp or 10?. Stand to reason that the second one he mentioned will be digital.

I'm trying to figure out if any of those outputs are noise.
mrcharles
Details...

Please!
qu.one
there's much more coming from that camp....
waveglider
Oooh, very exciting!!! Very interested in more randomness love
an_onion
Cool, I'm in the market for something like this. Eagerly awaiting more details!
jnlkrt
exper wrote:
Interesting. 12hp or 10?

looks 10hp to me.
chvad
man.. im a sucker for anything random. this looks fun. after i get my turing expanded im at more than a whole row of random and chaotic shit. i hate that me wanting new things means i have to part with other stuff. uuugh!
peripatitis
So what is this exactly ?
kuxaan-sum
FLUX OUT FTW!!!!

w00t
ben_hex
So who's got there hands on one? Or kirk, do you care to make a quick video?
Kirk Degiorgio
i just copied that from SSF's Facebook page - I don't have one…………â⠬¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦à ¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬ ¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â ¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ YET. twisted
Matos
That looks fresh off the bench for namm. Andrews been a busy bee. After this week he needs a vacation!
robbert
But I hope this hits the store before any vacation, I need this - and I mean I NEED this
evs
Shit, i will sell my wogglebug for this..
z3r01
Did he just build...a flux capacitor (with vactrols in it?)?? Time traveling, yo! something wonderful

On a serious note though, really looking forward to see what else SSF will be releasing. Can't wait for NAMM! It's motherfucking bacon yo

Edit: yay, post 999!!
yghartsyrt
SSF FTW!

Sooo cool. I'm really looking forward to this.
raulsworldofsynths
This looks nice.
woah
matttech
oooh...i LOVE a bit of random. especially if it's controllable to a degree...or has different flavours available simultaneously
noisetheorem
so..um...what is it? I'd like to know what it *does* before I throw money at anyone.
evs
noisetheorem wrote:
so..um...what is it? I'd like to know what it *does* before I throw money at anyone.

don´t be boring!
(wheres that smiley that hits itself?)

Matos
You will, when it's officially announced and ready to ship. These things are straight off the lab bench, full of mystery and possibility. You're seeing into the future my friend, and the future is never clear.
analogue01
Polyphonic sample and hold? So... it holds multiple values at once?
exper
analogue01 wrote:
Polyphonic sample and hold? So... it holds multiple values at once?

I think poly, in the sense that there are 2 channels...

Beyond that, there's a whole lot of ins and outs. Interested in know what this is all about. And what the other Random module is. Digital?
ChevChelios
can't wait for more info on this one!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next [all]
Page 1 of 24