MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

analogue systems cases?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author analogue systems cases?
criticalmonkey
time for a new case for the ever expanding system

was considering adding some analogue systems modules and i came across their case - with the doepfer power add it seems to make some sense to me

any thoughts or experience?

of course the often discussed frac rack setup for euro format would be cheaper but we only live for so long razz
then again maybe it is time to go frac for a bit
Kwote
i don't wanna hijack with my frac comments but.. oh i already did. 8)
criticalmonkey
i take it you're not a frac fan? or am i missing your point
I'm curious? - I've only used some in a few sessions so i haven't gotten to breaking them down for any issues - but nothing struck me in the studio as wrong/bad/questionable

input on the ana sys modules?

a rare money in my pocket and my wife telling ME to spend it -
felix
I want to say there are some issues with doing this...

I remember looking into the same thing a long time ago when I was first looking into modulars and I remember finding stuff that made me go for the Doepfer.

I just wish I could remember what those reasons were. Sorry. very frustrating

It would be worth a phone/call email to analogue haven and just ask them. They'll shoot straight with you.
thermionicjunky
I think that people have had more problems frying Doepfer modules in Analogue Systems cases than the other way around. And Kwote is most certainly promoting Frac.
Kwote
thermionicjunky wrote:
I think that people have had more problems frying Doepfer modules in Analogue Systems cases than the other way around. And Kwote is most certainly promoting Frac.

hihi
criticalmonkey
d'oh! frac supporter -

thanks
Kwote
criticalmonkey wrote:
d'oh! frac supporter -

thanks

actually i was gonna go doepfer originally. just couldn't afford the cases.

i support anyone down with modular in any format.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1