MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Orgon Systems VCO wiring hook up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Orgon Systems VCO wiring hook up
dvector
Hi, I have a couple of Orgon Systems modular series VCOs that I built with Geoff when I was a student of his in Newcastle about 15 years ago. I've modded them into various cases and now have them waiting to go back into a euro-rack and cannot remember the exact wiring layout.

I can't find any way to contact Geoff Waterston online but I know some members have Orgon modulars and was hoping someone might have a look at their VCOs and give me a few pointers.

Any help appreciated.
Lambda
I do have one of the prototype Enigisers with separate boards for each module, filter vco, lfo etc. Will check it out when its possible smile
krisp14u
Probably missed a few things but this should help

I have working modules so if you need pictures let me know

Top pot Is Coarse tune

EXP FM Input next to pot

Lin FM Input next to pot

Bottom Pot PWM Input next to pot

For Fine and PWM shape you need to take +V to CW pot lugs and –V to CCW pot lugs

The PWM shape Pot wiper (middle pin) connects to PWM near the bottom of the board

The fine tune Pot wiper (middle pin) connects to the hole by the 3m3 resistor top of the board

1V/Oct connects to the hole by the 51k resistor just next the the fine tune one

Pulse out connects to PW
dvector
Thanks a lot for the replies. I'll have a go with what you suggest Paul and let you know how I get on.
krisp14u
If you need some photos just PM me
prae
did anyone find geoff? i just suddenly have a lot of time and would like to mess around with the enigiser circuits...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1