MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

2 new releases from Pulse Emitter & Peter J. Woods on SI
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author 2 new releases from Pulse Emitter & Peter J. Woods on SI
D/A A/D

Pulse Emitter - Mankind Behind cdr (siht26)
Synth noise at its best, by one of the masters of the genre. The 2expansive tracks on this release represents both the Jekyll and Hydethat make up Daryl Groetsch's Pulse Emitter project. From grindingoscillations over lush pads, to mournful soundscapes cut by rusty noise.

Modular music for the modular minded. Limited to 100 copies.

Peter J. Woods - Spire of Hope cdr (siht27)
This is a strange release for Peter J. Woods. Representing a new direction, these tracks are equal parts electroacoustic music and power electronics. This record is a fine example of the growth and complexity from this Milwaukee trailblazer, from blissful crescendos to cage rattling emotion.

Recommended for fans of the work that Dominick Fernow and Kevin Drumm have done together. Limited to 50 copies.

Both available @ http://www.snappedinhalf.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Alex
ehr
cool packaging and cover art.
goiks
love the pulse emitter. and i've been enjoying the healthy low register on your D/A A/D 09/09/09 release for the last hour with a nice subwoofer.
D/A A/D
goiks wrote:
love the pulse emitter. and i've been enjoying the healthy low register on your D/A A/D 09/09/09 release for the last hour with a nice subwoofer.

Awesome, I am glad you dig it... 09/09/09 needs a good sub...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1