MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 DC-coupled?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 DC-coupled?
vstace
Anyone care to speculate if this interface may have DC outs?

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/UMC1820.aspx

I didn't think any other Behringer interfaces did, but it sure would be nice if this one did.

robotfunk
jesus that thing is gonna be just 200 euro.... nice option for a cheap silent way setup..
Robot Pirate Island
Any release date on that? It's flipping cheap.
Robot Pirate Island
double post
adnauseam
Seems like it's out but no one has reviews.

Sweetwater, amazon, and many others - no reviews yet

I'd also like to know. But I could also just buy one and and return it if it's not smile
bgribble
Quote:
Seems like it's out but no one has reviews.

What makes you think this interface is out? Lots of retailers show it on their sites, but that's been true for a year or more and it still hasn't shipped.

Sweetwater is the only one I find that even gives an estimate of the delivery time and they say "Behringer expects the UMC1820 to be available in March 2016."

Of course, they said "...in the first half of 2015", then "in 2015"... so your call as to how much you believe this.

If you want something cheap, the FCA1616 is functionally pretty similar (only 4 mic preamps+4 line inputs instead of 8 preamps) and goes for $250. It has a fairly spotty record of reliability AFAICT but supposedly sounds pretty good if it works for you.
bentoncbainbridge
did anyone figure out if the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 is DC coupled? any 'wigglers using this for CV to their modular synth?
bentoncbainbridge
I'm getting heavy digital distortion (clicks/pops) out of both headphone channels. Anyone know a solution, or should I just return the UMC1820?
Staticcharge
Any update on this thread?
I've just got one of these to record 6 mono and 2 stereo outputs from my Eurorack and there is very little on how to hook it up. I normally go through a QX1832 mixer but wanted to start recording multi track.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1