MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More 266r
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author More 266r
jmcecil
Having more fun learning to use the 266r for good ol' random generation. I did a little wiggling on the echo regen. But the rest is all controlled by the 266r, including the Integrator taking a "constant time" that was being CV controlled by the 266r. Keep your female whales out of the room, or they may want to mate with you while listening to this..

[s]http://soundcloud.com/jmcecil/more-266-1[/s]
JohnLRice
Sounds great!

I didn't listen until now because it took me a while to convince a female whale to come over. hyper Although . . .she said she was legal in whale-years but I'm not so sure . . . and . . I'm not even sure she's a she but I'm gonna crank it up anyways! hyper Drunken Homer Simpson
kindredlost
What pulse and voltage sources did you use Jim? I have used the noise section into these with mixed results but mostly I find other outside voltages and gate/trigger pulses to send into the QRV &SRV sections.

The RomanF version I have has a very snappy Integrator section. When used for a pitch slew (for instance) the range seems narrow.
eskimo99
Simple question... Anyone know for certain what the one trim pot on the back does? thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1