MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

soundmachines BI1 BRAIN INTERFACE
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author soundmachines BI1 BRAIN INTERFACE
soundmachines
Sorry for the CAPS but I think this deserves it.
In June. Be ready to wear a headset.

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
setupsetup
this is weird and great !
robbert
Please read my mind in the meantime .... Bring the UL1uloop :)
madcap
Next level drone scape
soundmachines
robbert wrote:
Please read my mind in the meantime .... Bring the UL1uloop smile

is coming is coming is coming!
I have 66 for the final assembly and testing. Shoudl be on the shop in 10 days or so.....
Sorry for the delay... too much stuff happeninnggggggggg........
soundmachines
An additional information, safety related.
The headset is connected to the module via a bluetooth link, so that NO wires are running from the modular to your head.

Not a big deal for me, as my brain is mostly gone, but for the guys that have a brilliant mind could be an important info

razz
CJ Miller
Can the RS232 jack be used to connect other brain monitor circuitry besides the Neurosky? Or otherwise, could I bypass the bluetooth and tie my device onto the serial RX/TX there?
soundmachines
CJ Miller wrote:
Can the RS232 jack be used to connect other brain monitor circuitry besides the Neurosky? Or otherwise, could I bypass the bluetooth and tie my device onto the serial RX/TX there?

In theory.... yes.
Obviously we will need to modify in some ways the firmware.... OR to let YOU modify it... smile
Do you have professional stuff? The mindwave mobile was choosen for its low cost and rather good EEG capabilities...
Another thing is to be very SURE that the link is galvanically isolated. I won't put anything on my head that is not medical safety approved OR battery (small batteries... smile) operated!
mmelnick
Ok this is insane and I want it ASAP!! When will this be available for sale?? we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
boramx
master yoda has been controlling his modular without hands, cables nor headset for the last 900 years.
soundmachines
mmelnick wrote:
Ok this is insane and I want it ASAP!! When will this be available for sale?? we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

JUNE first modules on the road!
soundmachines
boramx wrote:
master yoda has been controlling his modular without hands, cables nor headset for the last 900 years.

Those are not the modules you are looking for.
Nuuj
Hah, I've been waiting for someone to do this.
CJ Miller
soundmachines wrote:
In theory.... yes.
Obviously we will need to modify in some ways the firmware.... OR to let YOU modify it... smile

Cool beans! It's peanut butter jelly time!

soundmachines wrote:
Do you have professional stuff? The mindwave mobile was choosen for its low cost and rather good EEG capabilities...

I have a few lab amps. But mostly I have used my OpenEEG. I probably cannot afford to buy another EEG anytime soon.

soundmachines wrote:
Another thing is to be very SURE that the link is galvanically isolated. I won't put anything on my head that is not medical safety approved OR battery (small batteries... smile) operated!

Easily done! A couple digital opto-isolators should be sufficient.
jc3music
Excellent! Think (Hit song) (Hit song) (Hit song) (Hit song)!!!!!!!!
burnn_out!
This can't be real?? Wtf! So I put the headset on and it sends messages based on my brainwaves to the module, which are then converted to cv?
robbert
Imagine what it will mean to some people when the modul puts out nothing or shi. only :hihi:
soundmachines
robbert wrote:
Imagine what it will mean to some people when the modul puts out nothing or shi. only hihi

THAT embarassing moment when a nice girl passes by and your performance goes It's peanut butter jelly time!
Summa
haha crazy Italians! I love it!
snufkin
cool! there were a few diy projects in the diy mags in the 70s that did this

I am sure this is leaps and bounds more sensitive
adolfgottmann
We want brainwavetables! I'd really like to modulate my DPO with berlusconi's brain!!
(Ciao da Roma!)
General Electron
I am waiting for the BI2, which goes the other way.
arnoux
adolfgottmann wrote:
I'd really like to modulate my DPO with berlusconi's brain!!

Why do you want your DPO to sounds like shit?! seriously, i just don't get it

I'm joking don't start to talk about Berlusconi it's against the rules of MUFF and common sense! Guinness ftw!
adolfgottmann
arnoux wrote:
Why do you want your DPO to sounds like shit?! seriously, i just don't get it

I'm joking don't start to talk about Berlusconi it's against the rules of MUFF and common sense! Guinness ftw!

Sorry, I didn't mean to talk politics, I treasure my brainwaves hihi
Nuuj
soundmachines wrote:
robbert wrote:
Imagine what it will mean to some people when the modul puts out nothing or shi. only hihi

THAT embarassing moment when a nice girl passes by and your performance goes It's peanut butter jelly time!

This would work better in that situation:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8606
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5