MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BAM, KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author BAM, KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!
tragedybysyntax
Well... My euro rig (Polivoks, Malgorithm) just grew and extra testicle!!!! 5 minutes ago... I called up noisebug and talked to antonio, plan b model 28 in stock, CHA CHING! ORDERED ONE!!!

Can't f'ng wait for this module.... Now finally having a master clock with tap and clock dividers.....real excited. I also have a tyme sefari being held for me soon as they come in!!! WOOWOOT! Time to really get into euro modules!!!! Thank you credit cards finally being payed off! wink
consumed
bring the gahlic!

Muff Wiggler
That Model 28 rocks, I'm having loads of fun with mine.

Only complaint is that the voltage out of the accent jacks is not enough to trigger any of my drum modules without getting amplified first. odd, as the regular (non-accent) outs are indeed hot enough to accomplish this on their own.

The accent outs are however nice to give a tiny kick to a resonant filter though, just a nice little accent, ironically enough wink

Really really fun module!
tragedybysyntax
Mr. Muff... what all euro modules do you have now then bro? I know you have the Z5000 which... I'm ordering soon. I was going to order it today but I need more clock sources and I felt the 28 was more important at the second, lol.

Any other fun things you are doing with it?
tragedybysyntax
Oh man.... Just received some really badass news folks! However... I can't say anything untill I clear it with Shawn at AH. wink

HOWEVER I AM FUCKING BOUNCING OUT OF MY CHAIR EXCITED UNTILL I CAN REVEAL THE SECRET!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Maybe I'll just wait and post a pic of my euro rig on friday and surprise everyone. wink
Mojoman
Now I am waiting around here anxiously awaiting the news! Guinness ftw!
Muff Wiggler
Cool stuff, can't wait to hear the secret :8

Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been stupid stupid busy lately, and my car just broke which is seriously compounding logistics over here....

Anyway to answer your question, yep I have a Z5000. I also have a Plan B Model 28, and something else I can't really talk about yet.
Also waiting on the imminent arrival of, sorry to say, something else that I won't be able to talk about for a while, however I guarentee that it is something that will have an immediate appeal to every single person using a modular synth - its something that is so useful, so immediately obvious, you wonder why no-one has done it before. I suspect the key feature of this MAY be available in the Buchla 200e, however I have not specifically checked. Anyway, believe me that this is not hype, it is something of raw and immediate, unobscured utility that EVERYONE will immediately recognize, and slap themselves for not thinking of it first.

That's all I can say right now, but I really am so excited and I wish I could say more.
D/A A/D
Muff Wiggler wrote:
something else I can't really talk about yet.
Also waiting on the imminent arrival of, sorry to say, something else that I won't be able to talk about for a while, however I guarentee that it is something that will have an immediate appeal to every single person using a modular synth - its something that is so useful, so immediately obvious, you wonder why no-one has done it before. I suspect the key feature of this MAY be available in the Buchla 200e, however I have not specifically checked. Anyway, believe me that this is not hype, it is something of raw and immediate, unobscured utility that EVERYONE will immediately recognize, and slap themselves for not thinking of it first.

That's all I can say right now, but I really am so excited and I wish I could say more.

I hate you so much right now... Frying Pan Bash!
Kwote
hihi

i think tragedy just got topped. lol
sgnhh
Muff Wiggler wrote:

This is pretty much the same thing you said about the Z5000, minus the Buchla bit. I wasn't all that impressed by that module.
Muff Wiggler
i'm pretty sure i never said the Z5000 would be of an immediate utility value to everyone out there hyper

i'm talking about a completely different type of thing here. not an effect, not a special filter or something, and not something you could get from patching a handful of existing modules together. it's something that is, as far as I can tell, completely missing in the world of existing modules, and something that's immediately obvious in how it makes managing and working with your modular much easier.

anyway, i'm not going to play it up more than this. i only brought it up because Luigi posed the question. i don't know how long you will have to wait for more information, so it may be wise to forget about it.

when the time comes, you'll see wink i don't care if you don't trust me. you'll see.
Muff Wiggler
one other thing - i do believe i would have said about the Z5000, something along the lines of "nothing like this is available in the modular scene"

regardless your opinion on the quality or usefulness of the module, i still think the statement runs true......
Kwote
werd son. werd!
consumed
Muff Wiggler wrote:
i'm talking about a completely different type of thing here. not an effect, not a special filter or something, and not something you could get from patching a handful of existing modules together. it's something that is, as far as I can tell, completely missing in the world of existing modules, and something that's immediately obvious in how it makes managing and working with your modular much easier.

im thinking pin matrix.
or preset manager. so you can patch a bunch of stuff up, leave it that way, and the preset will automatically route a to b to c or whatever, so you can recall patches by loading them.
tragedybysyntax
And I think that Z5000 is fucking badass btw.... I'm ordering one as soon as I pay for these 3 modules I just ordered. wink
Kwote
consumed wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

im thinking pin matrix.
or preset manager. so you can patch a bunch of stuff up, leave it that way, and the preset will automatically route a to b to c or whatever, so you can recall patches by loading them.

werd sahn. werd.
D/A A/D
Kwote wrote:
consumed wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

im thinking pin matrix.

werd sahn. werd.

???

???
Muff Wiggler
hihi indeed that's existed for a while now....

it is good thinking for sure (it's what i figured would be the most logical guess....)

but it's been done
D/A A/D
Muff Wiggler wrote:
hihi indeed that's existed for a while now....

it is good thinking for sure (it's what i figured would be the most logical guess....)

but it's been done

very frustrating
Paulyvoks

???

How it the hell would one hook this up internally? I imaging you have to solder it to the modules?
D/A A/D
Paulyvoks wrote:

???

How it the hell would one hook this up internally? I imaging you have to solder it to the modules?

No... You patch it from the front...
Kwote
D/A A/D wrote:
Paulyvoks wrote:

???

No... You patch it from the front...

hihi hihi hihi
consumed
Kwote wrote:
hihi hihi hihi

KWOTE IS NOW BANNED FROM THE HIHI SMILEY.
Muff Wiggler
lol hihi
Kwote
consumed wrote:
Kwote wrote:
hihi hihi hihi

KWOTE IS NOW BANNED FROM THE HIHI SMILEY.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3