MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Advise on mixer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Advise on mixer
Knobtwister
I really need a mixer for my system and I intend to make the most out of my 9U space. I'm thinking of getting the QMMG, but it's a bit too expensive for me right now. My other option is to get the a-138, but I'm not sure if it will be useful once I'll get the qmmg. Needless to say the qmmg has more functions than just being a mixer. Should I just wait til I got money for the qmmg? help
daverj
If you need a mixer, I'd get a mixer. The QMMG has a mix output of it's channels, but if you use any channels elsewhere in the patch, they are no longer part of that mixer.

Mixers are always useful (and they're cheap). They can open up many possibilities of other modules, so don't assume that you'll only ever need just one mixer.
Knobtwister
Thanks for the reply SlayerBadger! I'll get a regular mixer then!
wetterberg
MFB drum-99 is a great choice for a mixer, imo.
edgar
Another option would be A-solutions MX61 mixer with 3 doepfer 183-1 attenuators.
It adds up to 16hp, but those attenuators will be useful for other things as well.
Knobtwister
thanks for the tips nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1